02/09/2013 06:58 PMPosted by Kaltokk
What's your lucky-do?

Bourbon.

Smell it and you're lucky all day.

02/09/2013 07:03 PMPosted by Kanas
Why so serious?

Am I considered very serious?

02/09/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Tanria
What sort of climate does Enekie prefer living in?

Enekie doubtlessly prefers something that warrants very little fuss, muss or effort. Tropical climates are preferable, or something warm enough to warrant ease of movement but not so warm as to require the doffing of hoods or constricting leathers.

02/09/2013 07:11 PMPosted by Selynth
Baby goats or baby pandas?

Pandas are a bit of an evolutionary cul de sac, aren't they? It's difficult to justify the effort expended on helping them out while those poor baby goats go unloved.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/09/2013 07:24 PMPosted by Zieto
There seem to be a decent amount of folks who were sorta eh about the ending of WotLK, mainly what happened with Bolvar/how Arthas's death was shown. What is your opinion on how it played out, and do you have anything you would have liked to see have happened instead?

What I found aggravating about the WotLK ending is that we ended more or less where we began, but with the Lich King existing as a neutral player, rather than an antagonist. The Scourge weren't defeated or victorious, they were just kind of put in stasis.

It reeks of holding them in check in case Blizzard needs them again and, to be fair, it's not the most inelegant solution they could have thought up. But what's irritating is that no stakes were raised or lowered as a result of the events of WotLK. The Scourge is still there, as potent as ever, and the Horde and Alliance are forever fighting the same battles to keep them in check.

If I could have done it differently? Bolvar stays dead, Tirion destroys the Lich King's crown and the Scourge goes haywire. From that moment on, it's merely a matter of time counting down until the Scourge becomes a new threat. That way, we have the Scourge still a threat, but we don't have to deal with Bolvar.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Should I turn left or right?

-Sent from my comm gem 12:10am Azeroth time
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/09/2013 07:41 PMPosted by Sevon
One more thing Illidan related, Do you think he should be given a chance for redemption? Mind you I'm sure how ever blizz does it it will be at least somewhat Contrived.

Didn't he already redeem himself? His only sin was in wanting to be a hero. His only actions in BC were defensive (first against the Burning Legion and then against us).

I guess if they wanted to give him a classical redemption, they could kill off Malfurion and give Illidan, the humanist, a shot at helping out Tyrande.

02/09/2013 07:54 PMPosted by Kalkayeh
On those T backs the the ogres wear.. where does the back vertical line go? Cause I cant quite see it...

I recommend not thinking too hard about Ogrewear.

02/09/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Stõner
Bake me some cookies?

I...I don't know how to bake.

02/09/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Zundai
What do you think of e-readers?

Love 'em. Despite the fact that they're helping to strangle the industry, they're definitely a benefit.

C-Can you give me a hug? --D-Don't hurt me!

What are hugs.

02/09/2013 08:33 PMPosted by Xunlai
If there is any key moment in all of Warcraft lore that you could rewrite, which moment would it be, and how?

Deathwing is the second to last boss of Cataclysm. Thrall becomes convinced that Deathwing had a point, but it's the civilizations of Azeroth that must be destroyed, not the world itself. He sets out on a campaign to destroy Orgrimmar and Stormwind and we annihilate him in response.

No more aspects. No more messiahs. No more superheroes. No more easy ways out of our conflicts.

Do you think the Argents will ever get to anything useful ever again? Perhaps play a roll in the future Burning Legion expac?

They should be fighting Sylvanas right now to give more of a stake in her fight rather than just her running wild with no consequences.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/09/2013 11:33 PMPosted by Vynallan
What's your opinion on playable High Elves on the Alliance side of things? Or just the High Elves' role in the current campaign in general?

What have they done besides play back-up to the Alliance?

Granted, the Purge of Dalaran has opened up some interesting lore there. Are the High Elves betrayed by the Blood Elves or are they just racial supremacists? Do the Blood Elves reap what they sow or are they unjustly persecuted?

All stuff that could be answered that probably won't be.

I plan to grow 5 variety of corn this year. 4 are being planted next to each other because I'm a sicko who likes to interbreed my crops to hybrid other goodies. That's right... shake those tassels and pollinate, baby!

So my question is, if I plant my Glass Gem corn on the other side of the back yard from my other crops, what is the likelihood of them cross pollinating? I'd like to keep this variety purebred and would like to do so without having to hand pollinate. *snaps glove just in case*

...yes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Horticulture not your forte?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
How do you cope with the one you love being so far away?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Will you be my valentine?

*Shoots with arrow*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Should I turn left or right?

-Sent from my comm gem 12:10am Azeroth time

Left always leads to trouble.

02/10/2013 12:17 AMPosted by Areng
How do you cope with the one you love being so far away?

Trust, mostly.

You trust your companion's love for you not to die out. You trust your love for your companion to be enough to carry you through. You trust that each other will be all right until the next time you can see each other. You trust that this is what you wanted and that it's worth the price. And then, you trust that you can handle it.

And if you can't, then there's little to do but...not.

Will you be my valentine?

*Shoots with arrow*

Well, not if you keep shooting at me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Trust, mostly.

You trust your companion's love for you not to die out. You trust your love for your companion to be enough to carry you through. You trust that each other will be all right until the next time you can see each other. You trust that this is what you wanted and that it's worth the price. And then, you trust that you can handle it.

And if you can't, then there's little to do but...not.

Less facetious than anticipated, want money back.
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 12:24 AMPosted by Enekie

That sounds... sinister.

>.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Should I lighten my character up? I find at times Dawnblood is impossible to RP with most people. He is polite but isn't friendly, his only sense of humor is gallows humor and he only cares about nebulous notions of loyalty to the state and not the affairs of others. I feel at times I could interact with more people if I maybe made him less of a brooding, emotionally distant jackboot but I also worry that it would taint the purity of my vision of the character just to be able to talk about the weather in taverns.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/10/2013 12:33 AMPosted by Philomene

That sounds... sinister.

>.>

Oh hee hee.

02/10/2013 12:37 AMPosted by Dawnblood
Should I lighten my character up? I find at times Dawnblood is impossible to RP with most people. He is polite but isn't friendly, his only sense of humor is gallows humor and he only cares about nebulous notions of loyalty to the state and not the affairs of others. I feel at times I could interact with more people if I maybe made him less of a brooding, emotionally distant jackboot but I also worry that it would taint the purity of my vision of the character just to be able to talk about the weather in taverns.

"Brooding" is difficult to work with. It instantly sends the message that you're primarily interested in what other people can give you. A brooder wants people to pay attention to him and his tragic backstory. Emotionally distant is a problem in and of itself.

Try giving people a reason to be interested in you. Be interested in them first. Formulate an idea as to why you might be interested in talking to them and just roll with it.
Reply Quote
why can't I level anything that is not a draenei or a troll
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Rogue
This letter concerns the dispensation of troublesome advice and the qualifications of one "Enekie" of "Ask Enekie Anything" to dispense the advice documented herein.

On 2/10/13 @ 12:30am, BST, my client requested directions of the popular program thread: "Ask Enekie Anything". To which the host replied: "Left always leads to trouble".

It is duly noted that the host, "Enekie", did not ascertain if my client was looking for trouble or not, in fact it is noted that "Enekie" did not solicit any background information what so ever from my client.

Therefore, what could have been easily averted with the most mundane of simplistic inquiries, namely "is there a path to the left and the right available to you", was in fact, not asked, and my client is now hospitalized.

Be advised that my firm will be forwarding to you, "Enekie" of "Ask Enekie Anything", all expenses accrued by my client during this stay.

Sincerely,

Taneamar Sunsliver, Esq.
Tranquil Endings Law Firm
Reply Quote
Beep beedle-eedle-eep beep!

Yes, i am aware that this is not a question. I wrote my question down on a paper so i would not forget it, and someone replaced it with "Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

So instead i bring a plate of cupcakes, and a little jingle.
Reply Quote
This letter concerns the dispensation of troublesome advice and the qualifications of one "Enekie" of "Ask Enekie Anything" to dispense the advice documented herein.

On 2/10/13 @ 12:30am, BST, my client requested directions of the popular program thread: "Ask Enekie Anything". To which the host replied: "Left always leads to trouble".

It is duly noted that the host, "Enekie", did not ascertain if my client was looking for trouble or not, in fact it is noted that "Enekie" did not solicit any background information what so ever from my client.

Therefore, what could have been easily averted with the most mundane of simplistic inquiries, namely "is there a path to the left and the right available to you", was in fact, not asked, and my client is now hospitalized.

Be advised that my firm will be forwarding to you, "Enekie" of "Ask Enekie Anything", all expenses accrued by my client during this stay.

Sincerely,

Taneamar Sunsliver, Esq.
Tranquil Endings Law Firm

How can you trust this guy to be a good lawyer? He's not even a Warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
A knight and a dragon are stranded on an island.

This island is an islandy island, surrounded by ocean, with trees and coconuts, rivers and mountains, and wild beasts. It has everything except civilization. This is an undeveloped island, overgrown and... stuff.

This island also has seven magical ponds, each numbered one through seven. The marks or signs are clearly visible and cannot be hidden, blocked, or altered. The water in the ponds are highly poisonous, and the only way to cure the poison is to drink from a pond labeled with a greater number(the water from pond five will cure the water from pond two, and so on). Pond seven is located high on a cliff that the knight has absolutely no access to, but the dragon can easily reach it.

The dragon and the knight decide to take a gamble then, and agree to bring the other a flask of water. They are to trade, and then drink. They do so. The knight survives and the dragon dies.

Question one: How does the knight survive?
Question two: How did the dragon die?
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Hunter
Privatizing and commercialization of the space industry and low-Earth orbit. Opinions, and where do you see it going in the near future?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Who is the most promising and interesting character, do you believe, in the entire set of Blizzard games? This includes the most recent game, previous games, and any known lore set before the games.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]