Do I have level Blacksmithing

90 Draenei Mage
Blacksmithing having 2 extra gems spots is way better for pvp at this point then any other profession. Other professions only get 320 exta main stat but blacksmithing can get 640 extra pvp power or resil this is not balenced. I want you fix the professions for pvp.

Thanks.
Edited by Freezebag on 2/9/2013 11:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
If this isn't a troll, I give up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
honestly.. there's more important things that need to be fixed, then a small imbalance between which professions you choose. Not to mention you maxed herbalism and alchemy, so can't take you seriously in terms of pvp.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
BS has been the same for a long time.

its more to do with how resilience scales so well this season in mop
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Not to mention you maxed herbalism and alchemy, so can't take you seriously in terms of pvp.

What you mean Male Draenei wasn't enough to do that?

also

LOL MALE DRAENEI
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
So you are trying to tell me that if there were pvp enchants or gems people would not use them. Blacksmiths get more resil and more pvp power then everyone who is not a blacksmith. So if you want to pvp in mop better level blacksmithing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Make me a 640 pvp gem and a 640 pvp resil gem please I also want to chant 320 pvp power or resil to my rings. This was never as game changing as it now. There is a huge difference between 62% resil and 65% resil if you cant see this is rediculose and broken then I don't even know....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/09/2013 11:18 PMPosted by Zergallyeah
Male Draenei.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
the difference between gemming for int or pvp power isn't that large as you make it sound. The perk of being able to gem resil is what's better, but it prob comes out to be about 1% resil, not 3%
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
02/09/2013 11:22 PMPosted by Freezebag
Make me a 640 pvp gem and a 640 pvp resil gem please

u know that will just benefit blacksmithing peeps even more?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
02/09/2013 11:27 PMPosted by Kitteykat
Make me a 640 pvp gem and a 640 pvp resil gem please

You don't understand.

He's suggesting they should buff other professions to allow you to increase PvP Power, or Resilience, or maybe even crit/mastery/haste in the same way that you can with Blacksmithing. Just a little more flexibility, since with some professions you can only boost Int/Str/Agi.

When he said make those gems, he meant JC only. (Obviously doesn't follow patch notes closely or he'd realize similar type gems are on the way with 5.2) He listed Enchanters ring enchants after as another example.

You see I'm fluent in the idiot speak commonly referred to as LOLMALEDRAENEI. I hope I could clarify this wild dialect a bit for you and clear up any confusion.

-LOL MALE DRAENEI out
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
02/09/2013 11:51 PMPosted by Hustlehoof

You don't understand.

He's suggesting they should buff other professions to allow you to increase PvP Power, or Resilience, or maybe even crit/mastery/haste in the same way that you can with Blacksmithing. Just a little more flexibility, since with some professions you can only boost Int/Str/Agi.

When he said make those gems, he meant JC only. (Obviously doesn't follow patch notes closely or he'd realize similar type gems are on the way with 5.2) He listed Enchanters ring enchants after as another example.

You see I'm fluent in the idiot speak commonly referred to as LOLMALEDRAENEI. I hope I could clarify this wild dialect a bit for you and clear up any confusion.

-LOL MALE DRAENEI out

thank you sir, for making my night
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]