Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Poor baby Azgalor. :<
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Where's the new nightclub for Horde?
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Druid
azgalor was a new player server not long ago? then it kicked back up to a medium pop then back down to low pop?
Reply Quote
GOOD! !@#$ DAT SHIZ
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I dont think the server is dead, it varies from day to day how many people are logged in. This is one of the original servers opened when World of Warcraft was first released! That gives us history.
I think that Blizz should consider giving us a few server mergers from some of those super low pop servers to give us a little boost in numbers. My guild (Animosity) still manages to pull off successful 10 mans (Heart of Fear) and RBGs (1600 mmr), and i know there are other guilds here that are just as successful.
Some encouragement and positive thinking, maybe a few server transfers OUR way would put us back in black.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Animosity recruit: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7978879684
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I dont think the server is dead, it varies from day to day how many people are logged in. This is one of the original servers opened when World of Warcraft was first released! That gives us history.
I think that Blizz should consider giving us a few server mergers from some of those super low pop servers to give us a little boost in numbers. My guild (Animosity) still manages to pull off successful 10 mans (Heart of Fear) and RBGs (1600 mmr), and i know there are other guilds here that are just as successful.
Some encouragement and positive thinking, maybe a few server transfers OUR way would put us back in black.

A server is pretty much dead when less than 10 guilds have completed the tier.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Isn't Rehab Clinic the only guild on the server that has completed the Heroic teir? Looked like a few others have tried but only managed partial clears.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]