MG LoL Community Assemble! -echo-

61 Human Death Knight
You forgot AD Katarina.

Haven't played AD Katarina in a while. Might try it later.

Beserkers or Mercury Boots-Warmogs-Bloodthirster-Phantom Dancer-Infinity Edge-Bloodthirster seems like it'd be the best build for her. Not sure how resilient that would be, may have to substitute a damage item with a Sunfire Cape.

Man, you...you like Katarina...

I like Katarina as much as Egoignaxio likes Kennen. Think I have over 200-300 games played as her.
Reply Quote
dat red hair
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Fighting through Silver league now, because I refuse to not be at least Gold. I tend to play whatever is needed -- which tends to be support or jungle, as solo/duo queue tends to have the other spots taken up quickly. In my ranked 5's that are lovingly named "Team Cuddle Party" or TeCuP for short, I tend to jungle or top lane so I specialize in high tier bruisers that easily counter other picks and have good enough ganks to feed my teammates kills. I've been on a bit of a losing streak lately and it put me on a bit of a tilt, but I'm always up for games when I'm not at work.

Go ahead and add Aeterface.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
League of Warmogs.

I have never played LoL seriously. Honestly, getting me to play just one normal game a week is hard enough. I get more enjoyment just by spectating.

I think I have pretty decent knowledge of the game, but I am absolutely horrible when it comes to mechanics, so when I do play, it's support.
Edited by Sana on 2/10/2013 1:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
The new league system is so two-faced. It makes it look really easy to get promoted, but as you approach 100 you start getting like 4 - 1 points each win. I got to 90 league points, won 5 in a row and was at 99 league points. Lost, and then got knocked down to 77. It was complete garbage.

Oh yeah and I'm banned because I raged out of a ranked match. Thanks to Cate for being a good sport and losing her ELO with dignity.

Also why can't we have these sort of participation in threads for SC2. Serious.
Edited by Nonia on 2/10/2013 1:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Because, let's face it, LoL is easier to get into.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Maybe it's for the best. It'd just be people whining about Zerg.
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
Farming top lane as Vayne (not incredibly fed, doing average. Have Zerkers, BT, PD, and a Dorans Blade under my belt) 30 minutes in when suddenly Tryndamere and Kassadin come over a wall.

Welp GG, may as well try to kill Kassadin. End up killing Kassadin. 40% hp left. Kill Tryndamere (he didn't ult in time as he wasn't expecting getting crit two times in a row) and escape with 10% health when support Elise too comes over the wall. Kill her and live with 2% health, lifestealing off the minions while kiting her in and out of a brush.

nobody had lolreplay

:'(
Edited by Caristinn on 2/10/2013 2:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
This Zhao Yun skin has caused me to play WAY too much Xin.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
my summoner name is Catemonster btw.

edit: nonia is evil, he's lucky I haven't finished my placement matches yet
Edited by Catelynne on 2/10/2013 6:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
02/09/2013 09:13 PMPosted by Merik
Well everyone starts at Bronze League now, for the first 4 tiers of bronze it kinda feels like any other random game.

Really? ._. I started in Silver IV. Got Silver III yesterday.

edit: Vi is -extremely- fun. My favorite jungler atm is her.
Edited by Tronei on 2/10/2013 6:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
Thought I would share some LoL art with you guys. I didn't make either of these.

This is my current desktop: http://yy6242.deviantart.com/art/VI-343700098

And another cool one: http://hoyhoykung.deviantart.com/art/VI-lol-fanart-344024809
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/10/2013 06:03 AMPosted by Tronei

Well..

New people and bads.

Don't look at me like that...

Anyway, my summoner name is Sideception and those interested are welcome to join the channel "The Secret Lab" or the MG channel.

I'll be working my way up Bronze again all day today since I've nothing better to do.
Edited by Merik on 2/10/2013 9:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
02/10/2013 09:01 AMPosted by Merik

Well..

New people and bads.

Anyway, my summoner name is Sideception and those interested are welcome to join the channel "The Secret Lab" or the MG channel.

I'll be working my way up Bronze again all day today since I've nothing better to do.

Ah, I feel ya'. In Silver III atm, Silver IV had TONS of bad people in it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/10/2013 11:05 AMPosted by Tronei

Well..

New people and bads.

Ah, I feel ya'. In Silver III atm, Silver IV had TONS of bad people in it.

My poor luck during my 10 games put me in Silver V. ><
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
Just got a pentakill...my heart is pounding, lol.

edit: http://i.imgur.com/0qqGi2z.jpg
Edited by Tronei on 2/10/2013 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
doesn't count, is on darius

gg though :3
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
doesn't count, is on darius

gg though :3

but but but

I couldn't ult the last kill.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
There is nothing worse than getting 98 LP

Except maybe getting 99 LP.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
There is nothing worse than getting 98 LP

Except maybe getting 99 LP.

Or being this guy.

http://tinyurl.com/b4fz5cq
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]