MG LoL Community Assemble! -echo-

90 Undead Warlock
I think I'm back in bronze 3...

What the frack.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 10:16 PMPosted by Caristinn
I wouldn't say he's a particularly bad champion to play.

that's the exact opposite of what i was saying :(

cho'gath is like hilariously broken and nobody even questions his damage+natural tankiness+CC on top of it.

also just joined the plat club ~yay~~~~~~

I picked him up really early in my LoL time (like when I was level 7). Back then my general strategy in champion picking was take champs that had natural tankyness, easy farming, and a few cc's. So most of my early time was on cho / morg. Now I am kicking myself, outside of champions with spammable spells / AoE I can't last hit at all.

I also kind of hate that they placed me in silver. I was still in my Elo teething when season 3 hit. So I ended up (outside my mid) completely being outplayed (although I blame the winning streak that took me to silver III and started matching me vs golds...

I have never been so outplayed in my life. Maybe in starcraft vs obvious smurfs but never when it was exclusively because I was bad. (I assume he was gold, he was 1.9k Elo pre
rank.) I have since been shut down to silver V and I don't mind, I can actually fight people outside of mid now.
I never said I was very good, but I wouldn't mind playing with more... Steady adversary's.

(if you haven't guessed. I am painfully new)
Reply Quote
i am level 5. does that count? i play darius so I win all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
2-0 in promotion series. Ready for platinum!

Lose the first game. Game goes even until it starts matter that our team captain was an idiot who didn't ban Blitzcrank and Cho'gath.

Lose the second game. Team is bickering and can't focus. The enemy team has Cho'gath, Taric, and Xin Zhao.

Lose the third game. Team is bickering and can't focus, our Jax gets demolished in lane to the point Rumble is just coming behind my turret at mid and diving with Katarina.

q_q

Is this like the time you were 2400 ranked in arenas? You know, when it bugged and the achievement never showed up?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
2-0 in promotion series. Ready for platinum!

Lose the first game. Game goes even until it starts matter that our team captain was an idiot who didn't ban Blitzcrank and Cho'gath.

Lose the second game. Team is bickering and can't focus. The enemy team has Cho'gath, Taric, and Xin Zhao.

Lose the third game. Team is bickering and can't focus, our Jax gets demolished in lane to the point Rumble is just coming behind my turret at mid and diving with Katarina.

q_q

Is this like the time you were 2400 ranked in arenas? You know, when it bugged and the achievement never showed up?

By my surprise, no it's not. He's in Platinum V, Taric's Enforcers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
http://imgur.com/a/WpKxH
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
summonerscode.com

legit crying right now
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
Ladies and gents, I present to you...

Quinn.

http://tinyurl.com/d5khxoc
Reply Quote
Twisted Fate or bust.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
summonerscode.com

legit crying right now

i am ded
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
This new Jayce skin...Oh yesssssssss.

http://i.imgur.com/Cygx38K.jpg
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
02/13/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Manaclaw
Twisted Fate or bust.

omg yes TF is so good, it blows me away that he hasn't trickled down to normals yet. he's easily the best AP mid in the game right now, probably tied with Kayle (especially in soloQ).

no i was 2800

but seriously that was jokes

also i am literally platinum V, movin up dat ladder. search "Girl Gamer Cutie"
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/13/2013 04:30 PMPosted by Caristinn
[quote="79224392909"]Twisted Fate or bust.

omg yes TF is so good, it blows me away that he hasn't trickled down to normals yet. he's easily the best AP mid in the game right now, probably tied with Kayle (especially in soloQ).

I see a bunch of fizz's down here in Silver, and Fizz counters TF pretty solidly.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
[quote]
Twisted Fate or bust.

I see a bunch of fizz's down here in Silver, and Fizz counters TF pretty solidly.

Disagree, the only one who truly counters Twisted Fate is Kassadin (although if the TF is a better player than Kassadin, he could go even at least. But Kassadin definitely has the advantage here). Fizz and Twisted Fate is a skill matchup.

Like... if you're playing Twisted Fate you need to change your mentality from "I need to beat the enemy laner and then go gank" to "I need to go gank then maybe beat the enemy laner, maybe just stay back and throw Wild Cards to farm." If Twisted Fate is trying to kill Fizz he will get murdered.

EDIT: Although yeah most people at lower elos cannot play Twisted Fate-- if they do they're probably at gold and above because he can carry games ridiculously hard. But even then you'd think he'd see more play if you pick him after seeing what the enemy does lol.
Edited by Caristinn on 2/13/2013 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
TF is one of my favorite AP mids, I just never play him in ranked because I'm afraid to, because I'm not practiced enough to play him imo.

However, I do -love- playing Lee Sin mid.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
Do want new Jayce skin.

edit: Riot made a Harlem Shake video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3gAe9a8xc8
Edited by Tronei on 2/14/2013 2:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Just got into my best of 5 series, on my way to Gold. :D

If only I could have carried this much with that new Xin Zhao skin :\

The default one isn't bad though.
Edited by Edyrem on 2/14/2013 3:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/33089599

i have fallen in love with twisted fate
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
This new Jayce skin is OP. Love it so much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
dem garen carries
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]