New Interrupt Hack and Lag macro's

90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhoXn0UWkY&list=UU6idiEhlPEreqzCWfQ_GiLw&index=3

The DK in the first arena has an interrupt hack.

in the second part. just watch.

We have bots to worry about in bg's and now we have lag macros and hacks. (Hacks have been around for a while as well as lag macros)

Just report players when they do this guys, Its unacceptable and they should be disciplined.

LOL, wow.

And yes, I Addypally am a Swifty fan :)
Reply Quote
32 Human Warrior
02/10/2013 12:01 AMPosted by Addypally
That explains so much.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhoXn0UWkY&list=UU6idiEhlPEreqzCWfQ_GiLw&index=3

That's explains why you are so poopoo at the game
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I've seen this a billion times in arena and bgs and I don't think blizzard has done a single thing about it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
SURELY they will do something in the next expansion!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/10/2013 12:20 PMPosted by Avyris
SURELY they will do something in the next expansion!!!

Good joke :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Interrupt and lag hacks/macros/programs/what have you, have been around for a long time. Just because swifty's never seen it, doesn't make it new.

It isn't nearly as common as something like botting (which is more annoying) and most people gave up hoping blizzard would do something about it a while ago.

It's pretty annoying they still haven't done anything about it though. Maybe someone with a decent fanbase within the game is whats required to bring it to blizzard's attention a bit more.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
This has happened to me before. Very annoying. Casting mass dispel which I think with my haste is about .4 seconds. There's no possible way anyone is that good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
i think MD, talented quick clone and light well are the only quick casts that should be kicked without question... think about it if i trap a healer, ofc i know MD is coming ... or if a rdruid swiftmends then quick clone is coming or if a priest forgets to put lightwell out u know thats coming soon!

any cast thats is obv coming is guna be kicked :)
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
It was in a random bg. Not even in arena. I could understand in arena, but in a random bg? Come on. Haha.
Reply Quote
rip addypally
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
You necroed an Addypally thread.

I actually hate you.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
03/26/2014 02:38 PMPosted by Vilesanctity
You necroed an Addypally thread.

I actually hate you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]