Battle.net Error #112

(Locked)

90 Tauren Warrior
I let the launcher load what it looked like a pre-patch now I have this obnoxious Battle.net Error #112 everytime I attempt to log in. I followed the instructions on the tech support none of those apply everything is normal since I last logged on this has been going on all day now.

Solutions please?
90 Human Paladin
Same exact problem here
90 Human Paladin
Spent hours trying to fix it, none of the suggestions from search did anything. I'm just going to reinstall and leave my computer on overnight.
Edited by Merhaba on 2/9/2013 7:22 PM PST
90 Tauren Warrior
Good to see I'm not alone. Bump
- Technical Support
90 Human Priest
Zippy check this post - a few folk were having this problem early this morning. Bluspacecow the Mac forum MVP was on the case. Not sure what came out of it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7884178340
90 Dwarf Hunter
Me too. Help please.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
having same issue now
90 Orc Warlock
I am also having this error. Got randomly kicked from realm (Stormreaver) then when I try to log back into client I get error #112. Tried to do the repair tool but that did nothing.
Not only is WoW down, but also SC, not sure what patch they pushed, but its messing up thier authentication servers.
Edited by Bharg on 3/14/2013 10:50 AM PDT
90 Dwarf Hunter
I apologize for the necro. I did not look at the date. :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's down for me too. I am also getting the error.
90 Human Warrior
Now what am I supposed to do? Watch Twilight part 2 again while smoking my clove cigarettes and eating a veggie burger?
The EU side had the same problem and it was fixed about 6 hrs ago.
85 Human Death Knight
This is stupid ... has anyone heard anything from blizzard ?
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5967338280?page=5
90 Goblin Mage
yep its coming up with that error for me now..../sigh .....did GC brake WoW again?!
90 Dwarf Paladin
Not able to log into either WoW or SCII atm getting this same error. Although when I changed the region on SCII to Europe rather then America it allowed me to log in but had to create a new character and all the data was of course missing. So I imagine it's simply a problem with the American servers atm.
count me in :\
90 Draenei Shaman
Well at least now I know I'm not the only one. Cheers, guys. :)
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah im getting the same thing error #112 Glad it wasn't just me i thought my wow was messing up but good to see its happening to everyone.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]