Does your guild have a enemy guild?

58 Draenei Hunter
My guild on Gundrak, back in the days before xrealms when you knew people, have a horde guild (we are alliance) that was our sworn enemy. Why? none of us knew it just grew that way.
It was great fun, they even raided our guild meeting in SW the swines. the name of the guild is Undisputed.

Recently my opposite number and sworn enemy for life their guild leader Renegrade, has steppped down and passed the mantole to Gammo. The news was both joyful and sad. Joyful in that I got to post a eveil laugh on the forums over it and sad in that I lost my enemy.

I so hope Gammo will continue our War. WOW will not be the same if that does not happen, we will have to fight Solid Legacy instead and they are not in the same rank. They never raided our guild meeting the swines.

I think xrelealms are the poorer for not having this aspect of the game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
We don't have a specific guild after us. Other then the horde guild IWC but they mainly go after faction leaders every friday namely the stormwind king. If my guild was much larger that would be a different story.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We are on a PvP realm and definitely have an enemy guild.

Since the start of Gag we have been enemies with a guild on the realm over PvE content, but they have never been a rival of ours. It started with that guild acting like they were realm best and us crushing them fairly quickly. They hated us, so we hated them back. They would make excuses for why we were beating them and bash our kills. Sometimes world PvP breaks out between us. Lol, it's fun stuff.

For a good while during MoP we had an enemy guild for solely PvP purposes. It was really great, we would go at each other in the forums and would always kill on sight in game. Unfortunately they left the realm :(

But we still have our original enemy guild to focus on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
No never singled out a specific guild but I do miss the Southshore /Tarren Mill Wars we had that usually involved several guilds on both sides and could last a few days.

I see the enemy guild thing a lot on RP realms, mainly because it is part of the guilds story line.
Reply Quote
Ha, I thought you meant like on the same faction guilds that bicker at one another or have bad blood between them. Never had a guild on the other faction that was an enemy, only guilds that had both horde and alliance branches..maybe this is an rp/pvp type thing?
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Hunter
I think it grows out of what was a small server at the start. Yes we work on a kill on sight unless low level approach with them. you really have missed out on a fun aspect of the game in large servers. Interfaction rivallry while fun lacks the means to express it like cross faction rivallry does.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
This kind of rivalry does sound fun. Even though I'm a pve person....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
This sounds like a great idea!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
No I don't make 'enemy' guilds, only people, but I try and ignore them and focus on the people I am close to.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
02/13/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Sinthndria
No I don't make 'enemy' guilds, only people, but I try and ignore them and focus on the people I am close to.

Did you even read his post?

----------

I play PvE and we don't really have cross-server guild wars.

But for PvP servers this sounds like great fun! Sorry you lost the "enemy leader" but hopefully the new guy heading up the guild will continue your fun :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Don't have enemy guilds but if a guild that likes troll mine every now and then counts lol but there are guilds I can't stand for different reasons, past rep, being in those guilds or I used to be in a guild with their leaders and not much has changed...

I offer our services to fellow players in need but make no mistake.. DO NOT UPSET A MEMBER FROM TSUNAMI! :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
It's amazing to me how often people who post read the Title only and fail to read (or understand) what the OP is saying...

He's not asking if you have same-faction guilds who have "troll wars" in trade or who you can /ignore...

He's asking if you have a "cross-faction war" going on with your own guild and a guild from the opposite faction on your server...

Enemy Alliance Guild VS. Enemy Horde Guild within the same server...you know, the kind of "war" where you see someone with "EHG" or "EAG" Tag and attack them no matter what.

Think World PvP, people!
Edited by Malorey on 2/14/2013 1:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Yeah I have multiple guilds on the alliance side who I deem as an "enemy". One happens to be my best friend in real. It's all fun and games and we love to world pvp and kick each other's asses but at the end of the day we're sipping coffee at the coffee house down the street laughing at the chaos we created between our guilds.

I am a very competitive person and If I see an alliance guild doing better than I am.. Well that is just unacceptable and they are now an enemy of the state! If they were to disperse I would feel sad like you did OP but I wouldnt skip the tortured trololol on our forums :) haha

Tis good to know that there is wpvp out there to this day I just hope that fix this god aweful lag when 40m vs 40m attack and defend cities ... BLAH!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
?? All Horde Guilds are my enemy!!! and If I misunderstood well.. SORRY...lol NOT!
Edited by Nidyam on 2/15/2013 4:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Hunter
Good news my sworn enemy has cancelled his travel plans, and once again our realm rings to the sound of pvp and slagging posts in our forum. Ahhh it feels good, there is life on Gundrak yet.

Appears my evil laugh was too much too bear. Muahahahahah!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My guild vied for control over the arena off a horde guild for a loooong time back in Cata. They eventually won though, after being sorely destroyed by our arena teams before slaughtering us with sheer numbers.

That night ... I will always remember it as a "300 Last Stand" kind of skirmish. We took a lot of them with us.
Edited by Redshaftja on 2/18/2013 6:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
That's a good point, generally speaking if it's Horde, it's enemy and should be attacked on sight!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Im the guild leader of a newer guild called Sheer Malice. Everyone loves us though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]