Rogues will make you lose more Subcribers.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just got off of the ptr, did a few bg's and some duels. And OMG Rogues are SOOOO OP.

First of all there are like 6 rogues for every other class on ptr right now besides monks.

They will literally get you to 30% health in their opener. like no joke. You can't see them for like the first 3 or 4 seconds but they are pumping out massive damage.

I ask anyone to go on PTR and arena, bg against a rogue. If no changes are made with rogues you can cancel Christmas this year guys. I refuse to go thru another season like i did with warriors.

I just can't do that anymore. And waiting for blizzard to balance them in 2 patches is unacceptable.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
So you're saying that you think Subterfuge is OP?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Subterfuge is broken.

You can literally open with 3 ambushes, kidney the moment you're visible, pool energy (like 2-3 seconds with relentless strikes / SnD), vanish, 3 more invisible ambushes, and then Bomb>Dance on someones face, and you'd have only even been targettable by peeling teammates for a fraction of that time, especially if they're ranged.

Throw in 30yrd range openners, and you could swap the moment they pop defensives and not lose any momentum.

I imagine it's fun as hell for rogue players.
But it's broken.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Apparently "lolret" flash heals someone for half their HP pool, what do you have to say to that?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/09/2013 02:00 PMPosted by Avyris
Apparently "lolret" flash heals someone for half their HP pool, what do you have to say to that?

rets are fine dnt nerf me bro
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
I just got off of the ptr, did a few bg's and some duels. And OMG Rogues are SOOOO OP.

First of all there are like 6 rogues for every other class on ptr right now besides monks.

They will literally get you to 30% health in their opener. like no joke. You can't see them for like the first 3 or 4 seconds but they are pumping out massive damage.

I ask anyone to go on PTR and arena, bg against a rogue. If no changes are made with rogues you can cancel Christmas this year guys. I refuse to go thru another season like i did with warriors.

I just can't do that anymore. And waiting for blizzard to balance them in 2 patches is unacceptable.

I have been posting about this for weeks, and others are now slowly posting about it. Also you must have been against some bad rogues because the decent ones will 100-0 you in the opener in like 4-6seconds no joke.

It's absurd, and broken beyond belief. I can't believe there are rogues and others that defend it. Frost Mage damage is stupid broken too, but not nearly as ridiculous as rogue opening damage.

PvP next season is going to be terribad. Count on it..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
02/09/2013 02:01 PMPosted by Mafic
Subterfuge was added to counter Halo and RoF. Ironically now with more energy on the PTR it is very potent for openers now over Shadow Focus.

Wrong.

It's meant for many other things, but not that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Subterfuge was added to counter Halo

except, it wasn't. because blizz never intended Halo to be a destealther which is why it's getting changed.

making things up is fun!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
except, it wasn't. because blizz never intended Halo to be a destealther which is why it's getting changed.

making things up is fun!

What about being able to RoF 90% of any playable surface on any given arena map, doing negligible AoE damage over time?

That isn't built to counter stealth?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Subterfuge is broken.

You can literally open with 3 ambushes, kidney the moment you're visible, pool energy (like 2-3 seconds with relentless strikes / SnD), vanish, 3 more invisible ambushes, and then Bomb>Dance on someones face, and you'd have only even been targettable by peeling teammates for a fraction of that time, especially if they're ranged.

Throw in 30yrd range openners, and you could swap the moment they pop defensives and not lose any momentum.

I imagine it's fun as hell for rogue players.
But it's broken.

No, you can't.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/09/2013 02:01 PMPosted by Mafic
Subterfuge was added to counter Halo and RoF. Ironically now with more energy on the PTR it is very potent for openers now over Shadow Focus.

No, it wasn't. It's to give you multiple openers on single or multiple target and limit your ease of being peeled. You shouldn't get by Halo unless the priest is blindly lucky.
Edited by Crookston on 2/9/2013 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

making things up is fun!

What about being able to RoF 90% of any playable surface on any given arena map, doing negligible AoE damage over time?

That isn't built to counter stealth?

While it does a good job at it I would be very surprised if it was designed and implemented with that intention.

edit: Don't most locks play KJC now anyways?
Edited by Naijdliz on 2/9/2013 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Human Rogue
Time to level this guy.....this unstoppable force.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Dang my rogue is still 80 and I don't even like playing it.... hmmm to level it or not to level it. I've never been fotm during a patch like rogues were / are going to be
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

No, it wasn't. It's to give you multiple openers on single or multiple target and limit your ease of being peeled. You shouldn't get by Halo unless the priest is blindly lucky.

True, but the defensive aspect is also nice about it. The extra energy on the PTR just makes that much better used offensively.

You get an extra half of an opener. Most of the crybabies just forgot what it's like to be opened on by a geared rogue.

You can't, as one person said, triple ambush into a kidney shot. You can't triple ambush period. 130 + 30 + 16 =/= 180.
Edited by Crookston on 2/9/2013 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]