Rogues will make you lose more Subcribers.

90 Undead Rogue
02/09/2013 04:28 PMPosted by Lissbanka
so its ok for high control classes to have unhealable damage and an escape for every occasion and people think that is balanced? Is it that the general population of WoW just does not want to work for what they get? kinda like the entitlement group in the American population that thinks the world owes them everything .

Also I didn't say it was balanced or fair why on earth do you think I suggested nerfs most of the ones I posted that should've been nerfed are nerfs to damage (toss nerf SV nerf energy nerf.)
Edited by Strychnine on 2/9/2013 4:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
They should not buff sub this way its not right and if they do they need to nerf eviserate's damage open with 5 dot 100k eviserate a few 70k ambush, kindney, dance few more 70k ambush to 100k eviserate.

People might not like assin but at least there is some set up to the damage not as much as there used to be but it takes more then 5 seconds to 100-0 some one.
Edited by Xavour on 2/9/2013 4:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Nm not worth getting into, plus not really sure what he's saying
Edited by Crookston on 2/9/2013 4:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Why were you comparing one aspect of my control package when I was comparing the entirety of it vs the entirety of the hunter control package?

that was hardly a comparison, if you list things like "stuns, slows, roots" etc without listing the actual abilities themselves its pretty pointless. every class has a "stun, slow, root" etc, that doesn't necessarily make those abilities or that classes control kit any good
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/09/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Goranne
pvp is what like 1-3% of wow's population

Nah it's easily 92-97%

see I can just make up numbers also

That cant be true get in q for a bg its less then 1 min q time then get in q for a heroic you will wait half an hour and get a fail group.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
02/09/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Crookston
130 + 30 + 16 =/= 180.

I'm sorry you don't know how to pool energy on your rogue, or that you dont understand how Energy regen works.

With SnD up (Premed > SnD), we can make the modest assumption that you're sitting around 15 energy per second.

Ambush costs 60 energy.

At 150 Energy, you use Ambush. You are now at 90 energy. Roughly 1.5 seconds later (GCD), you ambush again, this time at 112 energy, but you are then depleted to 52 energy. 1.5 seconds later, assuming you have more than 0.00% haste (which is always the case), there is a window where ambush will be available a third time, at ~74 energy. By the time that GCD is up, you then have enough energy to Kidney Shot.

Would you like me to explain how the rest of the scenario works, as well, or have you gotten the point?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/09/2013 04:49 PMPosted by Azlem
130 + 30 + 16 =/= 180.

I'm sorry you don't know how to pool energy on your rogue, or that you dont understand how Energy regen works.

With SnD up (Premed > SnD), we can make the modest assumption that you're sitting around 15 energy per second.

Ambush costs 60 energy.

At 150 Energy, you use Ambush. You are now at 90 energy. Roughly 1.5 seconds later (GCD), you ambush again, this time at 112 energy, but you are then depleted to 52 energy. 1.5 seconds later, assuming you have more than 0.00% haste (which is always the case), there is a window where ambush will be available a third time, at ~74 energy. By the time that GCD is up, you then have enough energy to Kidney Shot.

Would you like me to explain how the rest of the scenario works, as well, or have you gotten the point?

You're stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/09/2013 04:39 PMPosted by Plibt
Why were you comparing one aspect of my control package when I was comparing the entirety of it vs the entirety of the hunter control package?

that was hardly a comparison, if you list things like "stuns, slows, roots" etc without listing the actual abilities themselves its pretty pointless. every class has a "stun, slow, root" etc, that doesn't necessarily make those abilities or that classes control kit any good

It's pretty pointless to avoid half of my post.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
130 + 30 + 16 =/= 180.

Ambush costs 60 energy.

You aren't paying attention. I provided the full breakdown. You don't get energetic recovery and 150 energy. You get energetic recovery and 130 energy. To pull it off with full energy, perfectly timed ER ticks and the haste buff to energy regen requires more haste than it is possible to get in full tyrannical, and even then you don't have the energy to kidney shot for another two seconds after it ends.
Edited by Scryll on 2/9/2013 5:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
It's pretty pointless to avoid half of my post.

please point out what i'm missing? if you're trying to argue that hunters have equal or more control than rogues you're flat out wrong and any decent pvper is aware of this
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
You don't get energetic recovery and 150 energy. You get energetic recovery and 130 energy.

So you're saying you're not getting your PvP set bonuses, or did they nerf it and I not hear about it?

Unless you're talking about live.

In which case, it's irrelevant in this first place, since this thread is about 5.2

02/09/2013 04:50 PMPosted by Crookston
You're stupid.

Thank you for being so constructive to the thread. Do you believe your throne is made of gold, or porcelain?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
They nerfed it and you didn't hear about it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Well then we must discuss nerfing Shuriken Toss.

Or did I miss that, too?

I need to get on the ptr.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
02/09/2013 05:51 PMPosted by Azlem
You don't get energetic recovery and 150 energy. You get energetic recovery and 130 energy.

So you're saying you're not getting your PvP set bonuses, or did they nerf it and I not hear about it?

Unless you're talking about live.

They reduced the energy from the set bonus about a month ago.

edit: And yes, ST has also been nerfed. It can't proc non-lethal poisons anymore,
Edited by Scryll on 2/9/2013 6:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
PvP next season is going to be terribad. Count on it..

It's been terrible for practically every season.
Reply Quote

I need to get on the ptr.

you probably should (or at least stay up-to-date on PTR notes) before talking about those abilities.

also, ST talk has been going on for a while. i've seen most rogues who post on it talk about how it needs to be toned down, however every now and then you'll see a rogue post that it's fine. without playing the PTR, i'm under the assumption it's damage needs to be toned down but they need to add the non-lethal poison proc back to it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Thank you for being so constructive to the thread. Do you believe your throne is made of gold, or porcelain?

Why are you still posting about something you very clearly know nothing about?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
The things that people believe on the internet its insane.

its like a domino effect... if one says its op then 20 others will most likely believe its OP.

how about this rather then believing someone that says something on this game.. go test it your self then make your thoughts on you feel about about something being OP till then just Stop arguing on whats "OP" in wow.
Edited by Igivenomercy on 2/9/2013 6:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I absolutely LOVE when people relentlessly complain about a class BLINDLY reciting the same incoherent thought over and over thinking their right.

NERF NERF NERF I DIED BY A ROGUE, ROGUES ARE OP NERF NERF STUN THEY CAN STUN ITS ANNOYING NERF STUN.

Turns out not only have they not kept up on any recent changes to the class, they arent even aware of what may need to be fixed.

You know what that leads to? A class like a warrior. Where first their damage got nerfed. And then their utility. And THEN their CC.

Low and behold, it was CD stacking that was the problem the whole time, and hey! That NEVER got fixed.

!@#$ing dumbasses.

Lol, well, at any point, even if EVERY change about rogues was reverted, half of you would still get %^-* on by good rogues and gear scaling, and half of these stupid threads would still be pumped out daily.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
02/09/2013 04:39 PMPosted by Plibt

So what you're saying if he doesn't list the abilities of a class vs class its pointless? but yet you can point out a stun from a rogue and not list the ability too? your logic sir is confusing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]