Silver and Silence -- RP/PvE/PvP and You!

We used to be Emergency Response Team, a few of you have already put that together. We swapped names to offer more to our guild, and more to the server. We recently started hosting a Friday Night RP event -- This is located in Ratchet at the Broken Keel. It's going to be there every week, at 8PM server time. You can count on this.

Along with our name change came a change in goals:
-To Promote server Roleplay, and help those curious about RP to learn in a way that they can ease themselves in.
-To promote World PvP: This has been going GREAT! Each day we try and do SOMETHING to addle the Alliance :) Today we squirreled around in Stormwind. We invited friends. We kept them in check, and fun was had by all. I forget the name of the Alliance hunter who hung out with us, but she was kind of awesome.
-To create an RBG team: This is not yet complete, but we're working on it. We're also recruiting for this team, so if you are interested drop us a line.
-To raid twice per week and progress: This HAS been fruitful, but with a late start on content we are now at 4/6 MV, and due to lockout at Elegon and start HoF. Once we clear, we'll be looking at adding another team. If you are interested, let us know. We're okay with it if you've never raided before. As long as you are willing to listen, we can work with you.

We are always recruiting, we are always willing to teach if you are willing to learn. You don't have to be a member to ask a favor of us. Send a tell, an in-game mail, /who us.

-Alkaïd
Reply Quote
I'm excited by this post and your focus on promoting roleplay! I wish you the best of luck in your recruiting and other endeavors =)
Reply Quote
Thank you! I really hope it pans out. Something that a lot of people really feel strongly about, so anything helps, right?
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 06:16 PMPosted by Alkaïd
Thank you! I really hope it pans out. Something that a lot of people really feel strongly about, so anything helps, right?

Definitely! You should check out the Sanctum (when it's up) and meet some more of the Horde RPers. And I know there are some Alliance RPers that enjoy a good fight sometimes, or even some cross-faction RP. Let us know if there's anything you need help with too =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/09/2013 06:16 PMPosted by Alkaïd

Rock on!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Did I see you in the Valley of Heroes yesterday, Alkaid?
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 09:05 AMPosted by Ryöka
Did I see you in the Valley of Heroes yesterday, Alkaid?

It was you! /wave
You were fun, and I like you! :D
Reply Quote
27 Pandaren Warrior
Bumping for really nice peoples..
Reply Quote
Thanks! :3

As an update on us, we secured a full guild team for raid so now our raid progression shows up and reflects correctly ^^;
Reply Quote
Congratulations on getting a guild raid going! It's good to know that you are all doing well =) *Bumps*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks for hosting another event at the Broken Keel. I hope you continue this weekly tradition!
Reply Quote
27 Pandaren Warrior
I would totally check these out, but those guards and I aren't on friendly terms atm.

<.<
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Along with our name change came a change in goals:
-To Promote server Roleplay, and help those curious about RP to learn in a way that they can ease themselves in.
-To promote World PvP:

We are always recruiting, we are always willing to teach if you are willing to learn. You don't have to be a member to ask a favor of us. Send a tell, an in-game mail, /who us.

You all have my wholehearted support. The new name is much more alluring and your goals are exactly what we need more of. I've been recommending you to new arrivals of the clandestine and/or Blood Elf persuasion.
Reply Quote
Thanks Stonez! Much appreciated! We've been doing really well, and though I haven't been able to make it to ALL of our Friday Night RP sessions, they've been going very well.

Glad to give people a place to make their own :)
Reply Quote
*Cheers* Glad to hear it's going well, Alkaid!
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
Hey I just wanted to know if there was any Horde Rp going on. If so then where and when does this usually happen? I'd really like to get into this with everyone, but ppl keep telling me that there is no Horde Rp...
Reply Quote
53 Human Mage
For those of you who want a storytelling event or I like to call it a Troubador Night, we are setting up on Friday at 8 pm in Iron Forge, in the Hall of Explorers. I am not trying to grab people away from you. If this conflicts too much maybe we can do alternate Fridays?
Reply Quote
Horde side is Fridays, 8PM in Ratchet which is a neutral territory. We need to set something up, Marlyna :3 With the current lore being so hostile, a skirmish or two might be interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Try to remember if you're exalted with Bloodsail, Ratchet will not like you one little bit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Horde side is Fridays, 8PM in Ratchet which is a neutral territory. We need to set something up, Marlyna :3 With the current lore being so hostile, a skirmish or two might be interesting.

Hm? Did you just invite us to come to Ratchet and fight next Friday?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]