Silver and Silence -- RP/PvE/PvP and You!

*Hands Ryoka a cookie*

Don't forget your hunter weapons. They're important for all the fights. (Also, bump for this guild ^^)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Hm? Did you just invite us to come to Ratchet and fight next Friday?

S'what it looks like to me. Damn. And I just fixed my rep with the goblins from all the OTHER times I've been caught fighting in town.... >.>

Oh well. C'est la guerre!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/09/2013 10:33 AMPosted by Ryöka
Horde side is Fridays, 8PM in Ratchet which is a neutral territory. We need to set something up, Marlyna :3 With the current lore being so hostile, a skirmish or two might be interesting.

Hm? Did you just invite us to come to Ratchet and fight next Friday?

I think I just did. :)

I look forward to seeing you. Bear in mind that the npc's there will not appreciate the hostility. Plan accordingly ^^;
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
Alas, I didn't make it to Kalimdor to say hello. Maybe next week.

*Hugs hunter weapons.* I'll just go ahead and hang onto these until then, Aerana...
Reply Quote
Of course, Ryoka. They're yours to keep!

Bump! This guild seems to be full of fun people! <3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This is one of the few guilds Horde-side that is actually hosting a weekly RP event.

Rock on, S & S!
Reply Quote
This is one of the few guilds Horde-side that is actually hosting a weekly RP event.

Rock on, S & S!

And I hear that business seems to be booming. Wonderful!

Everything I've heard about this guild has been positive and I've had some great interactions with Alkaid (peaceful PvP, or something like that... <3). I would definitely recommend this guild to people interested in this type of RP!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]