If you lose to an ele you're bad

90 Draenei Shaman
Title says it all. If you disagree that means you've lost to an ele shaman in 3s therefore your opinion is void because your bad. BEAT THAT CIRCLE LOGIC....

On a serious note, elemental has no solid defensives that ele shams can rely on to get them out of sticky situations, or for that matter just BEING TUNNELED. Nothing. Thunderstorm on a 22.5 or 17.5 second cooldown is nothing when you look at all the gap closers that were handed out to other classes this season. We no longer can lay grounding while silenced so any class with a silence and stun can lock us down guaranteed. Where as we have to land a jenky stun totem and hex. (I don't think the stun totem is hard to land, but its easy to kill.) On top of that the 15 second or 12 second shear is just funny. I mean we already have little to no negation so now we lose to range casters too. Cool. I understand they are taking out some blanket silences in 5.2. that's cool. They are giving us shamanistic rage. okay. 30% dmg reduction on a 1 minute cooldown that can be used while stunned not that bad, except for the fact that its not enough. Imagine if resto druids only had barksin. and it was just 10% more dmg reduction. THEY'D BE PRETTY DANG EASY TO KILL DURR DURR. Oh and if you say you have the top tier points. Don't make me laugh. We have a 30 second battlemaster proc which isn't bad but it doesn't NEGATE damage its like oh you're about to die here's a few more seconds so you can get tunneled longer. Stonebulwark totem is purgable. Enough said. Astral shift lasts 6 seconds. Lets say you're doing 3s. thats 3 enemies. Without taking into account dots and healers. Lets say you pop atral shift. Taking gcd into account thats only 9 spells its going to reduce the damage on. 9. Like seriously? Also you are still being tunneled and it is unlikely you are going to be able to get any moves off while they are training you. Some people might say ele shaman burst is really high. I'd agree with that, BUT it is the easiest damage to stop in the game. One interrupt will stop the damage, Or one cleanse will reduce the damage from lava burst by a lot. (I think crit multiplier is x2.5, if I'm wrong my bad, but its still at least reducing it by half.) I don't know... Earthquake is till hilariously worthless. The only thing I use it for is A.) trolling B.) to try and get the 7 classes that can stealth out. (11 if you count rogue aoe stealth.) or C.) I'm just bored in a city and want to cast it. I would propose that you make earthquake a 3 minute cooldown, instant cast and have it place an AoE on the ground that slows enemies by 70% and gives the shaman aura mastery for the duration as long as the shaman is standing in it. Glyph of Earthquake could be changed to make it reduce the shamans damage by 20%. If not that at least make it like shadowfury. I mean what's the big deal you already gave other classes the same moves with different graphics why not ele?

All in all I just want some changes to elemental that will make it a legitimate threat (at high rated arena where people don't make many mistakes, because elemental punishes poor play and poorly geared players quite effectively, but there is no reward in beating someone you are clearly leagues better than skill wise or gear wise.) and not something people are happy to see in arena.

Afterthought I forgot to mention that the flame shock glyph won't be worth picking up in my opinion its not going to be worth the glyph spot.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mWifPgplv8c/UD9Zx2X1XTI/AAAAAAAACfI/ZXxqoWSw5c4/s1600/key_enter_1-opt.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/09/2013 07:14 PMPosted by Shatterdsoul
u r ugly

Did a male draenei ditch you at prom or something?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
02/09/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Gethrian
u r ugly

and stole all her clothes
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/09/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Shatterdsoul
they r jst the ugliest design i have seen

If I were a male draenei i might use tmorph all the time, but then again i might not.
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Shatterdsoul

And?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/09/2013 07:19 PMPosted by Doomhoss

If I were a male draenei i might use tmorph all the time, but then again i might not.

They do exist...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
omfg his pets
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Is it weird that I kind of like how male draenei look as paladins and shamans? Not really anything else, but they look good as those two classes.
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 07:46 PMPosted by Jorion
Is it weird that I kind of like how male draenei look as paladins and shamans? Not really anything else, but they look good as those two classes.

It's not. Some people just have a creepy dislike or attatchment to some races.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Their heads are just too small man.

too small...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/09/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Xiun
omfg his pets

!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Their heads are just too small man.

too small...

the whole model is off

They look fine to me. In fact there should be more male draenei. For everything.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

the whole model is off

They look fine to me. In fact there should be more male draenei. For everything.

no wonder you made a male belf
Reply Quote

no wonder you made a male belf

What's that supposed to mean?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]