Isle of Thunder Assignments [PvE and PvP]

90 Undead Warlock
http://upload.simpliplant.eu/uploads/WoWScrnShot_020913_155040.jpg

Basically, at the start of each daily day, you have the choice between PvE and PvP dailies.

The PvE dailies put you against the forces of the Zandalari and the Mogu.
The rewards for a day are 60 valor, 24 Lesser Coins of the Elder and 1850 Kirin'Tor/Sunreaver rep.

The PvP dailies put you against Alliance/Horde NPCs and opposing players. You are forcefully flagged while doing these dailies.
The rewards for a day are 525 Honor, 50 Conquest, 16 Lesser Coins of the Elder and 1250 Kirin'Tor Sunreaver rep.

Note that this is only the setup for stage 1 of the Isle of Thunder and further stages may have different rewards/daily types.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I love the interface.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bright side, now the little kids can't say "Wahhh Mommy! the mean horde/alliance killed me!" because it blatantly says "This will flag you for pvp!" if you chose the pvp dalies.

Once again, good work Finaj.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Whole game should be like this.

Wonderful idea and interface.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Rogue
Any insight on how I might complete the assignment?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Any insight on how I might complete the assignment?

It's a series of quests you get.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Pretty badass.

Jaina looks like some freaky demon-ish person in that picture.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Is this currently in the game or is it going in Tuesday?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I was offered this only after completing the dailies.. and when I accepted nothing happened... *confused*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The PvP dailies appear to function fine, but the PvE ones aren't giving players quests. It doesn't help that I can't actually complete the quests with Alliance players attacking every two seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I actually couldn't get the new dailies -at all-.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You must complete -all- the dailies before the PvE/PvP assignments are offered.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I know that my guild will be sending out patrols of 5 to do the PvP dailies several times a week. We are trying to take this as in character as possible.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Well heck, wish blizz would acknowledge the pve issue on the forums
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Did you already do the dailies before the assignment map appeared?

I think, since the PvP dailies were just put in, that you can do both sets today if you have already done the PvE dailies.

does that make sense or did i word it too weird
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I logged in, got the dailies.. did them.. went back to starting area then the assignment showed up, I selected PVE and nothing happened, screen disappeared and no other quests came up
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Anyone know if you can actually get the conquest before the season starts?

Also would like to know if the daily conquest reward counts towards the weekly cap once the season does start, though I imagine it behaves like valour in that regard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I logged in, got the dailies.. did them.. went back to starting area then the assignment showed up, I selected PVE and nothing happened, screen disappeared and no other quests came up

The PvE dailies were the ones you already did today.

Dailies did not reset in between you doing them.

Since the PvP dailies are 'new,' people who selected PvP got new dailies and people who selected PvE didn't get anything because they already did the PvE dailies for the day.

I think, anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I think the PvP quests have re-ignited my love for this game.

I'm having such intense flashbacks to Isle of Quel'danas that I can't even handle it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Anyone know if you can actually get the conquest before the season starts?

Also would like to know if the daily conquest reward counts towards the weekly cap once the season does start, though I imagine it behaves like valour in that regard.

Yes you can start the season with FIFTY CONQUEST POINTS AHEAD DAAAAAMN.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]