Looking for an addon for shield barrier

90 Orc Warrior
I just started tanking again on Gruk here, and I'm getting the hang of shield barrier. I downloaded shield barrier tracker, and while it's nice to have an estimate on the amount of a barrier I will be getting, I'd like to have something that displays the remaining absorb amount on my barrier.

Any info is appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Do you use weakauras? Here's a modified aura based on the one I use for Guard's duration and remaining value.

http://pastebin.com/t7vw4w6i
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
ya, I run weakaura for both my warrior/dk with stack values for Vengenace, blood shield and shield barrier, and then a duration for shield block and other cooldowns.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Try ProtWar bar, I love it. Lets you track a lot of things at a glance, like the duration of shield barrier/block, how much vengeance you have and the size of the barrier absorb, and how much of a shield you got left. You can also make it show the duration of other cooldowns, like shield wall, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Also, Shield Made will show you how much you should absorb as well as how much absorb you have left.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]