wish holy paladins got judgments of the wise

100 Human Paladin
would be cool
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
requires us to waste mana and 2sec to cast judgement just to get 30% back over 10sec.

Was fine when mana grew on trees and we had free time to twiddle our thumbs while tanks blocked everything, but as the seasons change so does WoW...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
requires us to waste mana and 2sec to cast judgement just to get 30% back over 10sec.

Was fine when mana grew on trees and we had free time to twiddle our thumbs while tanks blocked everything, but as the seasons change so does WoW...

what do you mean by a 2sec cast? also it would be a nice holy power generator
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think he means the 1.5 GCD it costs to cast Judgment. As it is, there's not much reason you want to cast it unless you have Selfless Healer/Long Arm
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
true but i feel like the holy power would be worth throwing it out every once in a while, i guess it would be all situational but a nice added effect. Faster WoG's I would think.
Edited by Lavetio on 2/9/2013 10:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
crusader strike builds holy power (it can be dodged/parried/miss, and requires you to be in melee range) in the way that you're describing.

i think judgment as a holy power generator instead of crusader strike might make some sense for holy, but since it can't miss and isn't subject to dodges or parries, they'd have to either nerf HP output healing, or significantly raise the cooldown on it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I just wish they would make Judgment actually useful for Holy.

I always imagined it would be cool to judge your team mates and give them a small bump in a secondary stat. Like I could pick Mastery and put it on a Hunter while he's enraged for a little bump in damage. Or swap it to Crit and give it to a Fire Mage.

It feels like all we have are defensive buffs and Direct Heals. Nothing at all that interesting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]