So what you guys doing.

3 Pandaren Warrior
Until this godaweful season ends?

Me, levelling alts, pve, farming gold to buy my T3 gear on the BMAH, nerdpoints.

Not sure how look that stuff is going to keep me around tough.
Reply Quote
Dota
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
sc2
Reply Quote
getting xmog on all toons, leveling alts, meta pve achievements
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Teaching myself actionscript 3 inside the sterling framework so I can build my own flash games.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
watching harry potter
Reply Quote
Heroics as tank so I can out-aoe everyone and make fun of them for doing less DPS than a tank.
Aw yea.

srsly though, Brewmaster PvE is kinda fun, even if I've only done LFR.

everybody hates PvE, but I think it's fun, at least for a few times, not endlessly :(
Edited by Punched on 2/10/2013 12:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Heroics as tank so I can out-aoe everyone and make fun of them for doing less DPS than a tank.
Aw yea.

srsly though, Brewmaster PvE is kinda fun, even if I've only done LFR.

everybody hates PvE, but I think it's fun, at least for a few times, not endlessly :(

prot paladins make fun on my healing as a hpally
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Honestly LoL is fun. It's funny that a small-time company, with no game-funding, and over 100 heroes can balance better than a multi-trillion corporation with hundreds of employees trying to balance only 11 classes.
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 12:50 AMPosted by Raventhor
Honestly LoL is fun. It's funny that a small-time company, with no game-funding, and over 100 heroes can balance better than a multi-trillion corporation with hundreds of employees trying to balance only 11 classes.

It's 4 ability champions vs billion ability champions, gear doesn't exist (for the most part, runes I guess), and so on.

It's a different form of game entirely. :l
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Leveling my alts who will stay at 90 until the season ends, where I can catch up on gear.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
It's 4 ability champions vs billion ability champions, gear doesn't exist (for the most part, runes I guess), and so on.It's a different form of game entirely. :l

Nonetheless, my statement still *is* true, and it's what I've been doing more or less. Also been looking to realm transfers for S13....medivh is pretty dead but still have no idea which realm to go to.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
leveling a monk (if for no other reason than to understand them), then another rogue so I can try out random comps. Ele/Rogue coming to an arena near you
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
PTR.

Actually doing quite a bit of pve, only normal modes, but it's actually pretty fun since we have to "work" at it and can't steam roll it 'cus a lot of people are undergeared.

leveled quite a few alts but I stopped once I realized how much work keeping them all up to date on gear would be.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Leveling alts, their professions and screwing around on the ptr.
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 01:11 AMPosted by Raventhor
Nonetheless, my statement still *is* true, and it's what I've been doing more or less. Also been looking to realm transfers for S13....medivh is pretty dead but still have no idea which realm to go to.

It is a fun game, at least when you get to play equal matches.

Team games get frustrating when you play well, but lose because it's a team game, and your team isn't having a great game. :/

As far as balancing, they're not really fair to compare honestly.
They use an approach that it'd be nice if Blizzard used, but it's a lot harder to make small tweaks to this game frequently.

02/10/2013 01:32 AMPosted by Xiun
Actually doing quite a bit of pve, only normal modes,

Xiun take me to raids :(
I need fancy PvE gear so I can clear the rest of Brawler's Guild, qq.
Such ridiculously high DPS requirements for that place.
Edited by Punched on 2/10/2013 1:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
PTR mostly. IRL stuff too. I haven't played this season at all. I made the mistake of trying to get capped on this monk a few weeks ago forgetting that live is patch 5.1.

Wow, that was horrible.

Other then that, I've been leveling alts (mostly monks) for the next season.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]