AMAXAS HOW DARE YOU

http://i.imgur.com/bzBDF3E.jpg

FIX IT NOW
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Amaxas will not rest until the perps who did this are caught and dealt with.

-Bunnykins, Amaxas' mistress
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
wtf how many mistress's do you have?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/signed
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
02/09/2013 10:47 PMPosted by Katalinamoon
wtf how many mistress's do you have?

One mistress and two sweethearts of course! Bunnykins and I have had to set aside our affairs until Blizzard fixes this atrocious bug! Do you know how hard it is on a poor gnome? The way people look at me, I can barely stand the way she looks at me in this condition! At least I always have you Kat, I know your love has no end! I promise we will get to the bottom of this!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I'm pretty disappointed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/09/2013 11:02 PMPosted by Aleous
I'm pretty disappointed.

rez?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Aleous you would make a lovely Dranei.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
02/09/2013 11:02 PMPosted by Aleous
I'm pretty disappointed.

I blame Blizzard and their racials. When you crunch the math on having 15,000 extra mana as a gnome it is actually worse than the base 300k. All spells are percentage based, unfortunately things like potions are not, making them less effective for gnomes. Meanwhile humans get +3% spirit which in my current gear unbuffed is about 330 extra spirit and will scale as the expac progresses. Plus they forced us into PVP'ing on any character we plan to do dailies with and EMFH is pretty nice.

I've noticed all of this and am still adamant on staying gnome, I have sent in tickets but they appear to be dodging the issue.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/09/2013 11:13 PMPosted by Amaxas
Plus they forced us into PVP'ing on any character we plan to do dailies with and EMFH is pretty nice.

My mage is exalted with every Pandarian faction and has no PVP gear or really any competent way to PVP.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
02/09/2013 11:14 PMPosted by Dnasis
Plus they forced us into PVP'ing on any character we plan to do dailies with and EMFH is pretty nice.

My mage is exalted with every Pandarian faction and has no PVP gear or really any competent way to PVP.

Mother of God how have you not killed yourself doing Landfall dailies? Also, you really underestimate how much more of an issue this is for alliance in comparison to horde. I rarely get through a set of dailies without having to log over to my warrior because someone thought camping a PVE disc priest would be cool.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/09/2013 11:17 PMPosted by Amaxas
Also, you really underestimate how much more of an issue this is for alliance in comparison to horde.

I can't hear you over your population-based Krasarang buff.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
02/09/2013 11:10 PMPosted by Sorrowness
I'm pretty disappointed.

rez?
Oh wow, are you guys such losers that you camped me for that long? I logged immediately to do MC with a friend.

02/09/2013 11:12 PMPosted by Katalinamoon
Aleous you would make a lovely Dranei.
Nope. Dwarf.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Oh wow, are you guys such losers that you camped me for that long? I logged immediately to do MC with a friend.

I was going to broadcast something so Sorrow could see it but I assumed he was doing something more important in Kun-Lai after you logged off
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

LOL.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Nope. Dwarf.

Can we be gnomes together?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
02/09/2013 11:21 PMPosted by Dnasis

I was going to broadcast something so Sorrow could see it but I assumed he was doing something more important in Kun-Lai after you logged off
I was just auto-flying so I could get to a mailbox, since I was done doing BGs for the evening, then the drool-crew got me. Didn't think they were going to dedicate their time to camping me. I must be important.

02/09/2013 11:22 PMPosted by Amaxas
Nope. Dwarf.

Can we be gnomes together?
I already have a Gnome priest, so maybe.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Well of course, you made a thread about one of them. They're repaying the attention.
Edited by Dnasis on 2/9/2013 11:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Aleous your cute ;]
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I got a good laugh.

hurr durr maybe I'll do a can crush for you.
Edited by Sorrowness on 2/9/2013 11:32 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]