The Most Popular Girls in School

Possibly the best youtube series....ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-STtD96doeo
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Lol, wow... I hope nobody walks in while I'm watching it.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
That is only your opinion. This tends to attract typical to teenagers (I am a teen myself but can't stand teen media beyond: My Chemical Romance, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Harry Potter and the Hunger Games.) But I tend to be more the European/Geek Media guy (Why I play Warcraft.)
Reply Quote
That is only your opinion. This tends to attract typical to teenagers (I am a teen myself but can't stand teen media beyond: My Chemical Romance, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Harry Potter and the Hunger Games.) But I tend to be more the European/Geek Media guy (Why I play Warcraft.)

I respect your opinion but humbly disagree
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
02/10/2013 08:48 PMPosted by Rufyn
My Chemical Romance, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Harry Potter and the Hunger Games

MCR is definnitely angsty teen music (still good, though), but Nightwish isn't really a teenage trend. They're just popular all around.
I've never even heard of Sonata Arctica so I guess I should look them up.
Harry Potter is another one of those all age book series.
Hunger Games is just toned down Battle Royale with a Twilight love triangle thrown in. In other words, it was designed for teenagers to read. Lol.

The only things I would say are for teens only are Twilight, Jersey Shore type shows, and Brostep.
Ok make that NO teen stuff,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]