Addypally showing Warriors some Love!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok warriors, I know we have had some run ins in the past on these forums, But I want you all to know that I don't hate you all.

As an act of peace I will show you how to get the biggest crits in WoW. This can also be used to stack pvp power.

Not just 100k crits

I"m talking 155 million damage critz!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDAzhrFf4P0

Here you go guys and gals. No hard feelings huh?

And yes, I am a swifty fan! :)

Not sure if these are bugs or not, but warriors have some fun guys and gals. If they are bugs, then blizzard, let em have a lil fun will ya?!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thing with the PvP Power with a 2h and 1h is that you miss out so much damage from the TG / SMF Buffs that it's not even worth it. Better to have a PvP 2h and a Raid 2h.

Only thing it's really good for Bladestorm with CDs and Dragon Roar.

~Ðeaven
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Please, just go away.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ok warriors, I know we have had some run ins in the past on these forums, But I want you all to know that I don't hate you all.

As an act of peace I will show you how to get the biggest crits in WoW. This can also be used to stack pvp power.

Not just 100k crits

Not sure if these are bugs or not, but warriors have some fun guys and gals. If they are bugs, then blizzard, let em have a lil fun will ya?!

You clear envy the warrior class so much why not do one?
maybe you wanna stick whit the 5 keys paladin...if that so leave the warriors forums pls we dont like you
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

I don't understand, after watching the video and reading your post history you're all for "TO THA GROUND" for warriors, yet from the post you don't have the first clue to how warriors work right now nor how the Katmogu Buffs/debuff work in the new BG. How can advocate nerfs to a class without knowing the first thing about us or how Kotmogu and CD stacking works?
Edited by Droxil on 2/10/2013 8:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
We already have Panic as general forum troll on the Warrior forums, we don't need you here too.

Why don't you go and complain about how you can't burst through second wind against a prot a warrior again.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Remember, warriors being viable with one spec is why ret paladins have it so bad.

seriously though, you do realize it's blizzards crappy design that makes specs weaker then others, right?

by the way, popping every CD on low resilience players will always yield big crits. I'm pretty sure I could do 90k-120k holy shocks before they nerfed pvp power on healers.

p.s. ret can do absurdly high pvp numbers too! Damage isn't the reason your spec sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So how high was the buff from the orb up to on that video? Must have been around 1000%, against another guy holding the orb with a similarly high buff, to get that. I'm pretty sure an SMF execute in a CS window with cooldowns running in a PVE environment caps around 1mil-1.5mil, and you're looking at 10x that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
We already have Panic as general forum troll on the Warrior forums, we don't need you here too.

Why don't you go and complain about how you can't burst through second wind against a prot a warrior again.

WHAT? Well I never.......
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/10/2013 12:30 AMPosted by Addypally
I am a swifty fan! :

Then you're not welcome here.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Not just 100k crits

Swifty fan here?

We don't take to kindly to Swifty fanboys.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
02/11/2013 01:05 PMPosted by Polls
I am a swifty fan! :

Then you're not welcome here.

Swifty fan here?

We don't take to kindly to Swifty fanboys.

And is there anything wrong with being a fan of a like-able guy? No
Is there something wrong with bashing people because they like him? Yes

Get over it people, Swifty is a nice guy that happened to get lucky and get a large Youtube following. Sure, many of the things he says about warriors are considered wrong by the top end warrior players. I swear most of the people that hate on Swifty just have a case of green eyes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/11/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Secondwind
So how high was the buff from the orb up to on that video? Must have been around 1000%, against another guy holding the orb with a similarly high buff, to get that. I'm pretty sure an SMF execute in a CS window with cooldowns running in a PVE environment caps around 1mil-1.5mil, and you're looking at 10x that.

Not sure about SMF cuz rng won't drop the weaps for me. But as TG I can get over 2 mil on Elegon. Executes only cap for prot but they can still get some good one on certain fights.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
02/10/2013 06:15 AMPosted by Sangueverde
You clear envy the warrior class so much why not do one?

Warrior armor doesn't come with a mini-skirt for when he hangs out at the mall with the other gals.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/11/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Malfurios

Not sure about SMF cuz rng won't drop the weaps for me. But as TG I can get over 2 mil on Elegon. Executes only cap for prot but they can still get some good one on certain fights.

Elegon has pretty big damage buffs going on as well. You have a 50% buff straight up, then another 5% for every wave of orbs you kill, and I think normal/heroic gets even more damage buffs added in. Look at a fight with no mechanics boosting damage dealt to get a more realistic idea of what Execute will hit for normally.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Yah I know. Ele is a fun gimmick fight. ;p
I think on more normal fights I can get around 800k or so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]