Show me your Pally Mog

100 Tauren Paladin
All you male Draenei just want to be like Maraad. That's why you all wear T4. You all are stuck in TBC days, lol. Joking of course. It is true though that T4 is the best looking set for a male Draenei out of all the pally sets.

I tend to swap to t4 myself from time to time, but I have so many sets that void storage is full as well as my own bank. I honestly swap my xmog every few days. It's bad enough I dont wear the same xmog to a raid twice. I might though stick with T9 just cause it actually looks decent on Tauren. Though a lot of the sets look nice on us cows.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
throwing mine in here
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Death to the Scourge! Death to the Forsaken!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
quit being lazy, get challenge mode set.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Mine looks a lot more impressive in game with all the lightning everywhere. I just need the normal mode mace from Lei Shen for every piece to have lightning on it. xD
Edited by Dezco on 1/15/2014 12:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Alternative Blood Knight set
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I have the kinda overused T16 helm and shoulders. When WoD comes, it'll probably become rarer again so there's that. The rest of the set is just Turalyon (T9) minus the belt.

I also plan to get Fordragon Blades for my polearm.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Slightly altered Judgement set to match the theme
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Banana pally reporting in
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Tier 7 has been my favorite since it came out. Still working on it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I should have rolled a warrior. =P Only way to beat them is to look like them...or play my mage.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Finally got this set complete. Still not happy with the boots, but I don't like the ones that originally go with the T13 tier either.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Celebrating a new weapon with a new mog. I'm going for an anti-Paladin look, which ISN'T just a Death Knight look, thanks to these shoulders and gloves.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/16/2014 10:28 PMPosted by Aurelio
Celebrating a new weapon with a new mog. I'm going for an anti-Paladin look, which ISN'T just a Death Knight look, thanks to these shoulders and gloves.

You do look very DKish, that spear is crazy though!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Still partway through mine. I know, purple judgement and tier 4 are overused. But together! I need a belt and a cloak, and sometimes I look at mine and think it looks great - other times I'm not convinced that they really mesh all that well. What do you guys think?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
woop woop
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]