Windwalker Battleground Buffing

90 Troll Druid
Hello,
I've been playing on my WW monk alt a bit in BG's while leveling, and have noticed an annoying bug. When you are resurrected by a spirit healer in the graveyard, you are supposed to have all spells cast within 3 seconds be free, allowing for easier buffing. However, the monk's buff, which costs, 20 energy, does not seem to benefit from this. As such, you are required to wait a couple extra seconds (the horror, I know), waiting to grant your buff. Could this be fixed by either making our buff benefit from the free spell condition, or possibly just have us rez with full energy?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello,
I've been playing on my WW monk alt a bit in BG's while leveling, and have noticed an annoying bug. When you are resurrected by a spirit healer in the graveyard, you are supposed to have all spells cast within 3 seconds be free, allowing for easier buffing. However, the monk's buff, which costs, 20 energy, does not seem to benefit from this. As such, you are required to wait a couple extra seconds (the horror, I know), waiting to grant your buff. Could this be fixed by either making our buff benefit from the free spell condition, or possibly just have us rez with full energy?

It is pretty annoying tbh. Sometimes those few seconds mean a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
They're already aware of it, in fact I beleive it's already fixed on the PTR.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/10/2013 06:32 PMPosted by Pennyling
They're already aware of it, in fact I beleive it's already fixed on the PTR.

Yay, that would be much appreciated. I can't wait until it hits live, because it's just one of those minor annoyances that you don't remember until you start seeing it, and then it just gets on your nerves everytime afterwords when you see it again.
Reply Quote
I think they should make Legacy of the White Tiger a passive ability like druids get for Leader of the pack or whatever its called.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/10/2013 10:01 PMPosted by Wesen
I think they should make Legacy of the White Tiger a passive ability like druids get for Leader of the pack or whatever its called.

Agreed, so WW monks will stop spamming it at the start of bgs. (a victim and a culprit)
Reply Quote
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 07:08 AMPosted by Reflëct

Agreed, so WW monks will stop spamming it at the start of bgs. (a victim and a culprit)

Plus if you have Legacy of the White Tiger buffed and you get in range of a friendly feral druid or guardian druid it will remove your buff for their Leader of the Pack and then if they get out of range you've lost your 5% crit chance. Making you have to rebuff LotWT.
Reply Quote
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong

Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong

Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong

Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong

oh, I'm sorry, is that annoying? >:D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong

Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong

Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong

Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong

oh, I'm sorry, is that annoying? >:D

Aaaahahaha, I never do that... >.> But yes as small as this issue is, it is very irritating. Glad to hear it might be fixed for 5.2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]