Horde pop

90 Blood Elf Priest
17k alliance 90s to 1k horde 90s. 17:1. Dailies are an exercise in masochism with groups of 2 or 3 allies with nothing better to do than waste everyone's time.

How are there not free transfers to or from this server? Is there any more unbalanced server out there?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
To quote the great and beautiful Justin Timberlake

"Cry me a river"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
lol NE hunter
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
NE = Naughty Erotic Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
There are no free transfers to this server because it's high pop. There have been free transfers off, but why would anyone want to transfer to a server on life support?
Edited by Gary on 2/11/2013 12:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well if it was free for horde to come, maybe some groups would try it out. It's unfortunate the qualification is total population rather than faction weight, I didn't realize that. Likewise if it were free for alliance to go, maybe they'd get bored of the absurd unbalance and venture out. Who am i kidding they love the 17v1 those little bastards. Really I'm hoping for a free horde transfer out rather than $25 per character, but I guess that's never gonna happen.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Let's say the Horde on Sargeras are Mexicans trying to cross the border to the United States and the United States is any other server that's super duper awesome. The Mexicans will pay the coyote (the person that smuggles people through the border) and in this case the coyote refers to Blizzard. Now once the coyote gets the Mexicans close to the border they will put a gun to your head and have you give them more money or they will shoot you in the face which refers to the Server Transfer's.

So what did we learn here?
That Blizzard is holding a gun to the Sargeras Horde's heads.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I like your storiez Czarnick. I needz moar like dis !

No seriously, more......
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
02/13/2013 12:49 AMPosted by Knifeslut
No seriously, more......

I can'ts.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
:-(
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Illidan Alliance say "HI"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Mal'Ganis Alliance say "HI"
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock
That's nice that all these server's factions are saying hello to us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]