Blue Flag Pledge

100 Undead Priest
I Agustav, do solemnly swear that I will always be flagged for PvP, both in foreign and domestic regions; and that I will obey the orders of the Warchief and the orders of the officers appointed over me. So help me God.

Nut up, take the pledge.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
me 2
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
I think I'm always flagged too? Even though I just dinged 90 and my gear sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I ___________, do solemnly swear that I will always be flagged for PvP, both in foreign and domestic regions; and that I will obey the orders of ____________ and the orders of the officers appointed over me. So help me.

I used to post this back on arthas.

I, _____________ (Name), do hereby declare I (killed / was killed by) ___________ (Participants) in PvP. In accordance with Arthas rules, I am making this post to declare my (frustration with / pwnage of) said person(s). Please respond to this post with trite observations and witty retorts.
Edited by Milkydud on 2/11/2013 7:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
I ___________, do solemnly swear that I will always be flagged for PvP, both in foreign and domestic regions; and that I will obey the orders of ____________ and the orders of the officers appointed over me. So help me.

I, _____________ (Name), do hereby declare I (killed / was killed by) ___________ (Participants) in PvP. In accordance with Arthas rules, I am making this post to declare my (frustration with / pwnage of) said person(s). Please respond to this post with trite observations and witty retorts.

This. Everything about this is right.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman

((Mind if I steal this from you?))
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I posted it for that purpose.
Reply Quote
MORDROK IS ALWAYS PREPARED TO FIGHT AND DIE FOR THE HORDE!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I Fat Virgin, do solemnly swear that I will always be flagged for PvP, both in foreign and domestic regions; and that I will obey the orders of Jesus, and the Church of Problem Solved. and the orders of the officers appointed over me. So help me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Fatvirgin...I laughed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I ___________, do solemnly swear that I will always be flagged for PvP, both in foreign and domestic regions; and that I will obey the orders of ____________ and the orders of the officers appointed over me. So help me Jesus.

Fixed =^.^=
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I have better things to do..

Like afking and doing art work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Always know Im flagged.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
02/11/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Veskér
Always know Im flagged.

We don't know what until you take the pledge... Now take it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I used to always be flagged for PVP.

But then zerg guilds filled with hundreds of mouthbreathers started forming and touting their 'pvp prowess' while hiding in a raid group that formed after you killed one of their members.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

But then zerg guilds filled with hundreds of mouthbreathers started forming and touting their 'pvp prowess' while hiding in a raid group that formed after you killed one of their members.

Even with the zerglings I am always flagged for pvp. Don't need a pledge to do it either. Waffles anyone?
Reply Quote
45 Night Elf Priest
I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
02/11/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Tonofun
Even with the zerglings I am always flagged for pvp. Don't need a pledge to do it either. Waffles anyone?

I guess this means zerglings aren't aware that they are zerglings.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
It's not valid till you pledge.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

I don't understand what you are saying. Can you please just fill out the form.
Edited by Milkytata on 2/11/2013 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]