Blue Flag Pledge

I used to always be flagged for PVP.
But then zerg guilds filled with hundreds of mouthbreathers started forming and touting their 'pvp prowess' while hiding in a raid group that formed after you killed one of their members.

Words of a coward
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/11/2013 01:05 PMPosted by Solidus
Even with the zerglings I am always flagged for pvp. Don't need a pledge to do it either. Waffles anyone?

I guess this means zerglings aren't aware that they are zerglings.

You'll generally find me alone. If I call for help it's to even the odds not zerg mindlessly. Don't get me wrong if I see a 1 v 1 and horde is losing, it doesn't mean I won't step in.

If you're speaking of my guild tag every pvp oriented guild with half a name for itself on ED has been guilty of zerging at some point. Crew, KotE, BaL, WSB, SoL, DwD, CBH...I could keep the list going but you get the point.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Tonofun

I guess this means zerglings aren't aware that they are zerglings.

You'll generally find me alone. If I call for help it's to even the odds not zerg mindlessly. Don't get me wrong if I see a 1 v 1 and horde is losing, it doesn't mean I won't step in.

If you're speaking of my guild tag every pvp oriented guild with half a name for itself on ED has been guilty of zerging at some point. Crew, KotE, BaL, WSB, SoL, DwD, CBH...I could keep the list going but you get the point.

Soooooo

What I gather from this is the zergling doesn't know he is a zergling yet?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
blah blah blah blah FILL OUT THE !@#$ING FORM!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Milky. You forgot to add Jesus at the end of your fixed Form. I helped you though. Praise Jesus

Problem Solved#1
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue

Words of a coward

If I was a coward, we'd be guildmates.

Now you're getting it.

All of these guilds (with the exception of KotE) are cancer and have destroyed the spirit of Emerald Dream.
Reply Quote
Milky. You forgot to add Jesus at the end of your fixed Form. I helped you though. Praise Jesus

Problem Solved#1

More heretics arise every day. The Temple of Hiniktology will see your demise! I am now high-seer of the Temple of Hiniktology which involved a long and difficult voting process between my imaginary friends, myself and an empty can of mountain dew.
Reply Quote
All of these guilds (with the exception of KotE) are cancer and have destroyed the spirit of Emerald Dream.

Who's got their private parts up your backside?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/11/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Xanathal

KotE...all waiting in line...and he loves it :p

Edit: and yes i take the pledge...on all of my toons
Øken
Kïbä
Johnelda
Edited by Øken on 2/11/2013 2:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Now you're getting it. All of these guilds (with the exception of KotE) are cancer and have destroyed the spirit of Emerald Dream.

I so sowwy. Have you considered a Realm Change? Maybe find a realm with more spirit

Also

02/11/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Xanathal
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/11/2013 02:15 PMPosted by Øken

KotE...all waiting in line...and he loves it :p

Edit: and yes i take the pledge...on all fo my toons
Øken
Kïbä
Johnelda

Thanks for filling out the form.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/11/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Tonofun
every pvp oriented guild with half a name for itself on ED has been guilty of zerging at some point

Oh. Really? You must be new here. Even the crew made a name for itself before it became the monster of a guild everyone seems to know now. And we gave Kingship a nemesis worth creating such an arms race that such became the status quo (this part I would probably try doing differently if I could again we all know how the Crew Militia experiment worked out). And I would say Exødus made a name for itself without such activities however most of us had already gained notoriety from the actions of the crew so not sure if we count.

Point being zerg is not the only way.
Edited by Nakoichi on 2/11/2013 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue

I so sowwy. Have you considered a Realm Change? Maybe find a realm with more spirit

I run this town.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Anyone who speaks to Solidus like this has no respect for the elders of ED. Know your place kids.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I pledge to not dry hump Calipally while blueflagged in Org.....Oh this isn't that kind of pledge.

Um....ok >_>
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
pledge first dry hump later
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
or wet hump just sign the pledge.
Edited by Milkydud on 2/11/2013 3:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I solemnly swear that I will not change how I play the game because of a few rustled jimmies.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
We use to have a thread like this stickied, with more names than you can imagined. Until is was spam reported to the point the sticky was removed and the thread is now gone I believe.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 02:35 PMPosted by Khaazus
Anyone who speaks to Solidus like this has no respect for the elders of ED. Know your place kids.

You do realize how stupid this sounds, right?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]