Blue Flag Pledge

90 Human Hunter
02/11/2013 04:12 PMPosted by Iconik
Anyone who speaks to Solidus like this has no respect for the elders of ED. Know your place kids.

You do realize how stupid this sounds, right?

You do realize Solidus has been on ED since launch, and ran the RP short story contest that was ruined by spam reporters, one that was a staple to these forums for almost 5 years? You do realize that Solidus got the nickname "The Mayor" a for reason? You do realize that Solidus has probably done more for this server than pretty much anyone that posts on these forums?

Oh wait, I forgot no one cares. We will just forget all the people that made ED what it was, and why the WPvP was so attractive. The reason why pretty much everyone posting here now came here, for the WPvP.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
02/11/2013 04:20 PMPosted by Mairail

You do realize Solidus has been on ED since launch, and ran the RP short story contest that was ruined by spam reporters, one that was a staple to these forums for almost 5 years? You do realize that Solidus got the nickname "The Mayor" a for reason? You do realize that Solidus has probably done more for this server than pretty much anyone that posts on these forums?

Oh wait, I forgot no one cares. We will just forget all the people that made ED what it was, and why the WPvP was so attractive. The reason why pretty much everyone posting here now came here, for the WPvP.

God would you shut up already. I was here at launch. I know all about this server's history. I don't need you getting all Professor ED on me trying to bestow the virtues of certain member's of the old guard as if it matters.

I could give a laundry list of the RP events and other things that I've been a part of. I could give you some of the better and older guilds that I've been a member of (one of them is a raiding guild that's STILL going strong). I won't though because none of it matters.

You don't leave major cities. When do you WPVP?

inb4: you link that article AGAIN thinking IT'S relevant now too.

For a guy that does nothing but run his mouth and pretend he means something you do nothing. At all. But AFK in SW.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I was here at launch..

*transferred here in 2007
Edited by Solidus on 2/11/2013 4:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

God would you shut up already. I was here at launch. I know all about this server's history. I don't need you getting all Professor ED on me trying to bestow the virtues of certain member's of the old guard as if it matters.

I could give a laundry list of the RP events and other things that I've been a part of. I could give you some of the better and older guilds that I've been a member of (one of them is a raiding guild that's STILL going strong). I won't though because none of it matters.

You don't leave major cities. When do you WPVP?

inb4: you link that article AGAIN thinking IT'S relevant now too.

For a guy that does nothing but run his mouth and pretend he means something you do nothing. At all. But AFK in SW.

Lol. This just proves you have no idea what you are talking about. Ask around. I hardly sit AFK in Stormwind.

So you have been on ED since launch, but just discovering the forums now?
Edited by Mairail on 2/11/2013 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I used to always be flagged for PVP.

But then zerg guilds filled with hundreds of mouthbreathers started forming and touting their 'pvp prowess' while hiding in a raid group that formed after you killed one of their members.

Even with the zerglings I am always flagged for pvp. Don't need a pledge to do it either. Waffles anyone?

It's a shame nobody has said a word. I would love some waffles. Maple syrup for you, good sir?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I pledge to blue flag afk in the middle of your raids. Bring every single alliance on the server you can, it won't help you kill this lone, afk warlock this time.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
02/11/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Mairail
So you have been on ED since launch, but just discovering the forums now?

He's been on the forums for a while.

In better days, we used to bicker back and forth not unlike we're currently doing.

But yeah, he's definitely a transfer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
90 Human Warrior
wsb keeps flags on only when theres 60 people guarding them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/11/2013 02:28 PMPosted by Nakoichi
every pvp oriented guild with half a name for itself on ED has been guilty of zerging at some point

Oh. Really? You must be new here. Even the crew made a name for itself before it became the monster of a guild everyone seems to know now. And we gave Kingship a nemesis worth creating such an arms race that such became the status quo (this part I would probably try doing differently if I could again we all know how the Crew Militia experiment worked out). And I would say Exødus made a name for itself without such activities however most of us had already gained notoriety from the actions of the crew so not sure if we count.

Point being zerg is not the only way.

No Nakoichi I'm not. I was in the crew with you before you started leading the horde to victory in wintergrasp. I never said the crew started off zerging merely that we at some point became guilty of it as well.

02/11/2013 02:00 PMPosted by Solidus
All of these guilds (with the exception of KotE) are cancer and have destroyed the spirit of Emerald Dream.

Well I'm pretty sure the crew, CBH, BaL, or DwD don't count as a cancer to this realm (meh perhaps I'm slightly bias when it comes to DwD but I don't control the actions of guildies or officers whatever they do or don't do)

That being said back to ganking at the alliance shrine.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/11/2013 04:44 PMPosted by Xipilli
It's a shame nobody has said a word. I would love some waffles. Maple syrup for you, good sir?

I prefer strawberry syrup :D
Reply Quote
only the comuniss plegde red flag
Reply Quote

Personally, I don't care about what he did. I was on Illidan for the longest time and came here for the WPvP/RP. What people do in the past has no bearing on how I treat them, it's what they do and WILL do.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 04:20 PMPosted by Mairail

Damn

You guys should get married and snuggle
Reply Quote
Now you're getting it. All of these guilds (with the exception of KotE) are cancer and have destroyed the spirit of Emerald Dream.

LOL CBH a cancer to the realm??

What do you consider yourself?? Other then ''The Mayor''......
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
((Tanks Bronkk...seeya on the battlefield!

...and if someone doesn't already know that I'm permaflagged...they're not paying attention...

...or you're spending too much time on forums and not enough in-game...))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I Xanatera, do solemnly swear that I will always be flagged for PvP, both in foreign and domestic regions; and that I will obey the orders of Shattered Maul Clan and the orders of the officers appointed over me. So help me.

(im hardly blue flagged. Makes it fun that way :p)
Reply Quote
I'm never going to be able to afk safely again..

I The Mighty and Most Supreme High-Seer of the Temple of Hiniktology Xanathal Felbringer, do solemnly swear that I will always be flagged for PvP, both in foreign and domestic regions; and that I will obey the orders of Pinkie Pie and the orders of the ponies appointed over me. So help me.
Edited by Xanathal on 2/12/2013 12:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
02/11/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Lyanet
I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]