Blue Flag Pledge

90 Goblin Death Knight
Solid Snake, please fill us in on your rp backstory. Some hardcore Metal Gear sh&t goin' down, vanilla ED, eh?
I used to always be flagged for PVP.

But then zerg guilds filled with hundreds of mouthbreathers started forming and touting their 'pvp prowess' while hiding in a raid group that formed after you killed one of their members.
Edited by Scabbies on 2/12/2013 1:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
02/11/2013 05:41 PMPosted by Tonofun
I never said the crew started off zerging merely that we at some point became guilty of it as well.

And that is when Nak and others left, when the mass recruiting started. Hence when The Exodus was formed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
02/11/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Xanathal
Personally, I don't care about what he did. I was on Illidan for the longest time and came here for the WPvP/RP. What people do in the past has no bearing on how I treat them, it's what they do and WILL do.

So the people that pretty much gave the server it's rep for RP/WPvP mean nothing? You realize you basically just said you transferred here because of people like Solidus in a way right?
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 03:02 AMPosted by Mairail
So the people that pretty much gave the server it's rep for RP/WPvP mean nothing? You realize you basically just said you transferred here because of people like Solidus in a way right?

All I have seen of Solidus so far has been him whining on the forums recently, never heard of the guy before now. I did not come here based off of any rep. I was leveling my lowbie here to test the water during Cata and saw WarBat ravaging Stormwind quite a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I think I'll wait til I find myself a nice straggler to open up on before I flag myself.

I'm a rogue. I think like a rogue.
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 04:10 AMPosted by Áyllin
Kids just want other people to hug their balls cuz they were here longer than others. I mean fck it. If they want respect they better earn it again. I could care less if they were the kings and queens of Emerald Dream on launch date. What they did to this servers years before means nothing compare to what they are doing now. Yes, they were probably nice people back then, but now they are more of a circle of elitist jerks who think they own the server.

Well said. Not very elite anymore as that's all a bunch of them have left to cling to. There are some exceptions though.
Edited by Xanathal on 2/12/2013 7:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Looks like I've got some catching up to do.

LOL CBH a cancer to the realm??

What do you consider yourself?? Other then ''The Mayor''......

I don't like to thump my chest about things, but I would consider myself a large part of the reason Emerald Dream is the best server on the planet.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
02/12/2013 04:10 AMPosted by Áyllin
Kids just want other people to hug their balls cuz they were here longer than others.

Ayllin talking about ball-hugging with his arms firmly wrapped around mine.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue

All I have seen of Solidus so far has been him whining on the forums recently

I had to throttle back my forum-whining a couple years ago when I got a new job, bought a house, and had a baby.

I did not come here based off of any rep. I was leveling my lowbie here to test the water during Cata and saw WarBat ravaging Stormwind quite a bit.

Did you see them and immediately think to yourself "I've always wanted to be a guild tag"?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue

I'm a rogue. I think like a rogue.

I like this guy.

I play(ed) a rogue mostly to gtfo when gtfoing is necessary.

That, and they used to not feel like you were hitting people with pillows.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Speaking of ED elders, here are some rarely known facts:

Charax, who has surpassed the Bloodthirsty HK count, was here on ED on launch with the famed orc hunter, Zuras. I scored my first ever HK in the fields of Hillsbrad against some night elf rogue.

While ED historians point to Hillsbrad as the zone that spawned WPvP, which exploded in the years following, no one knew who fired the first shot.

It was I, Zuras the Cruel, who set off the bonfire of conflict that has consumed players and guilds alike.

While I have never asked for recognition, and the natives here viewed me as an outsider, my actions helped shaped the evolution of Emerald Dream.

I am now back to finish what I started. You may now all kiss my mog.
Edited by Charax on 2/12/2013 8:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Charax, do you pay someone full time to wax poetic about your internet persona, or do you just dedicate that much of your own time to it?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
02/12/2013 09:40 AMPosted by Deance
Charax, do you pay someone full time to wax poetic about your internet persona, or do you just dedicate that much of your own time to it?

It doesn't take much time to spew out a few words that the rabble find poetic.

If someone feels that they are capable of singing the high praises of Charax Silvershield, the Glory of the Kaldorei, Shining Beacon of the Alliance, Defender of Azeroth, I am willing to have such a troubadour accompany me on my adventures, and have this individual regale the fine readers of the Emerald Dream of my latest exploits.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow....some of you are really wound really tight if you're fighting over who reigns as King nerd on this server. Go find a member of the opposite sex (or same....I don't really care to know) and ask/beg/pay for them to help you out. You'll feel much better and finally realize all of this isn't very important.

And yes, I shall sign your pledge. Mainly BC I haven't yet figured out where the blue flag option is.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
You'll feel much better and finally realize all of this isn't very important.

To some of us, this community is important. Keep your mouth shut when adults are talking.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/12/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Solidus
To some of us, this community is important

I do enjoy reading these forums frequently.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
90 Human Warrior
I thought zerging was in "Basic standards in WoW PvP"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
To some of us, this community is important. Keep your mouth shut when adults are talking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Baby doll sweetums cakes, the wow community isn't supposed to be important to a real adult. Things like children, savings, your spouse,the economy, war.....those are things worth being worked up about. A game isn't worth raising your blood pressure over. My last suggestion stands.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]