@Charax

90 Orc Shaman
Get at me in game, please. I want to add you to BNet.

Sorry forums. This was the only way I knew to get ahold of him. Carry on if you aren't Charax. Sorry for useless thread.

Have a nice Sunday, all!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Posting in personal thread that I find sweet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Herr Iconik,

You're a traitor to the Alliance, and your mog is a blight to Azeroth. Given the atrocities that you and your guild leader have recently organized, it would be appropriate to freeze formal communications during this period of escalated hostilities.

Right now, Warbringer operatives are bringing to justice the mad dog Clovus.

Once I am sated on the number of heads I have collected (a few already today), I will consider resuming formal discussions.

((Or, log on an Alliance alt and we can talk mog 'n stuff. We're good out-of-game. :)

In-game, we're enemies and I'd rather not have BNet with those in Horde wpvp guilds that organize mismatched wpvp encounters))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Herr Iconik,

You're a traitor to the Alliance, and your mog is a blight to Azeroth. Given the atrocities that you and your guild leader have recently organized, it would be appropriate to freeze formal communications during this period of escalated hostilities.

Once I am sated on the number of heads I have collected (a few already today), I will consider resuming formal discussions.

((Or, log on an Alliance alt and we can talk mog 'n stuff. We're good out-of-game. :)

In-game, we're enemies and I'd rather not have BNet with those in Horde wpvp guilds that organize mismatched wpvp encounters))

Charax,

Ya headhuntin' be in vain. All fruits ripe on dees side, silver hair. Ah see wit' mah own eyes dah calamity dat is da Alliance, yuut. Your kind a mess all over dah place, little'un. Your repeet'd attempts tuh keel dah freshfaces and new meat tah Pandaren is no ah honorable fightin'.

Already I gots Warbringer heads shrinkin' in mah backyaad in Zul'Aman. I collect yah teet and make a pretty necklace. Memba wa day weh wi fight in Valley? Many teet, wanga gut.

E'en mah pug Clovis keel ya weaks. HA!

((Been putting up highlights of our fights on the stream and youtube. Good stuff. I'll hop on an Alliance character here soon and say hello. Make sure to check out my new Tmog that I've gotten just today. Think you'll like it. See ya later.))
Edited by Iconik on 2/10/2013 2:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Herr Iconik,

You are fighting a war that has already been lost. Seems at every turn the Battalion has crushed Warbringer Resistance

Warbringer is on a slow path towards destruction. Your forces defeated and even your own people turn against your banner to follow the Battalion

Nothing more than rable with farming tools

That transmog is boring and original
Edited by Bronkk on 2/10/2013 3:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/10/2013 02:49 PMPosted by Bronkk
That transmog is boring and original

You're mean then you butter me up. What kind of game are you playing?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Love Games?

Do you love me?
Are you playing your love games witthhh mee
I just want to know what to do cause I need your love a lot
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Somebody please translate troll for me? *shifts through dictionary*

So....are we at war, are we friends, or is Charax hosting Thanksgiving dinner?

*slams dictionary down in frustration it*

Ah whatever. Let's fight! Bring it, warbringer!

BTW...Charax, now that I know the spikes are helm spikes, I deem your transmog acceptable. Though I'm docking points for being on a night elf. Makes your skin look even creepier.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Tonight i find a horde town..

And kill its childern.
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Aeryia
Ah whatever. Let's fight! Bring it, warbringer!

They did
Then they wiped
Reply Quote
Tonight i find a horde town..

And kill its childern.

I will end you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/snaps milk's eyepatch

Come on. Who kills children? You humans are barbaric.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Bronkk, it seems that everytime we encounter WSB vermin in an evenly matched fight, it end in a decisive <Warbringer> victory. Of course, some might argue that wearing a <Warsong Battalion> tag should grant you a handicap when calculating what an evenly matched battle is.

I am sure you Warsong rabble know it's not safe to wander around Pandaria outside of a large raid. It is a point that I happily demonstrated on some of your grunts today and will continue to do in the future.

PS: My mog is great, but I weep at its perfection. I will have to mog another Alliance Champion to keep me interested in choice gear acquisitions.

PPS: Iconik, it is an interesting helm that you have acquired. It looks like it might withstand a couple of shield bashes before splintering into your malformed skull.
Reply Quote
Bronkk, it seems that everytime we encounter WSB vermin in an evenly matched fight, it end in a decisive <Warbringer> victory. Of course, some might argue that wearing a <Warsong Battalion> tag should grant you a handicap when calculating what an evenly matched battle is.

I am sure you Warsong rabble know it's not safe to wander around Pandaria outside of a large raid. It is a point that I happily demonstrated on some of your grunts today and will continue to do in the future.

PS: My mog is great, but I weep at its perfection. I will have to mog another Alliance Champion to keep me interested in choice gear acquisitions.

PPS: Iconik, it is an interesting helm that you have acquired. It looks like it might withstand a couple of shield bashes before splintering into your malformed skull.

Even numbers you say?

Must I bring up the battle just recently in Krasang Wilds?? No matter the field of battle Warbringer is crushed like lambs to the slaughter before us.

For someone who claims to be a great warrior you take to killing new recruits or grunts as your form of satisfaction. I find it cute that <Warbringer> comes to ED and tries to take on the big dog of the server

Warbringer will fail to WSB just like every other guild who has tried. You guys came in strong and ended small and fractured
PS: Learn to transmog. I will let you take notes on my set

Edit- Now that I think about it, when has <Warbringer> won 1 encounter against WSB?
Edited by Bronkk on 2/10/2013 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Even numbers you say?

Must I bring up the battle just recently in Krasang Wilds??

The battle that you referred to was 10 v 24.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I find it cute that <Warbringer> comes to ED and tries to take on the big dog of the server

We have not faced any dreadwaste defiler raids yet. that i know of.

/snaps milk's eyepatch

Come on. Who kills children? You humans are barbaric.

I have come to the sad conclusion that I am unable to target children, not for a lack of trying. I asked my guild mates if it was possible to kill horde children.

Not much of a response was given.
Reply Quote
Even numbers you say?

You cry about numbers yet you will take groups of <Warbringer> to camp 1 WSB member. You want to talk about only winning even numbers yet you have lost to WSB when you had greater numbers

Stop camping single members with numbers or learn to come more prepared for a fight. WSB will always crush you in Wpvp.

Take it as a fact and move on
Edited by Bronkk on 2/10/2013 7:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
Even numbers you say?

And again, when has <Warbringer> even won 1 encounter against WSB?

I don't think you have
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Even numbers you say?

Oh come now. That battle happened randomly on our way to another battle whilst on our way to another battle. We found Surfingbird flying and he led us right to you. It's not like we're going to say "Well, there's only 10 of them, let's leave them alone." Warbringer doesn't do that and you can't expect the same out of WSB.

The Krassarang fight was just silly. Someone in WSB killed Holychaos (seriously feel bad for this dude. He's always getting camped) and you only brought out a little more than a dozen.

;)
Edited by Iconik on 2/10/2013 7:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

10vs24?? Where did you get these absurd numbers from?? Most of out battles have been even numbers with exception of a few

You made reference to the recent Krasarang Wilds fight. I brought ten, and I reviewed Iconik's Twitch recording afterwards to see your raid of 24.

It was amusing that Himanshu wanted a /who Warbringer repeatedly to makes sure he held a zerg superiority advantage, and had you guys scuttling to your Alliance friends to monitor us.

So Bronkk, to suggest that Krasarang Wilds fight was evenly matched makes you sound like a clown.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]