@Charax

02/14/2013 06:18 PMPosted by Aliatril
Really? Escaping really isn't that hard. For any class. No matter where you are.

It's harder than you think if there is a hunter around and you don't have engineering.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Mortem asked Rett (the name you blacked out) so he can e-mail you a SS of your corpse with a <Warbringer> banner planted in it...probably as resolution to the tiff you guys had.

The big, bad warrior killed a Resto Shaman. Congrats are in order. Congrats to the other 2 that joined in on the fight as well. Do they need my e-mail as well?

Also, I blacked out the name so this person wasn't caught up in it. I also blacked out Mortem's real name out of respect. A little decorum here, Charax.

And by "big, bad warrior" you mean the warrior with full dreadful and only three pieces of Malevolent? :D
Edited by Mørtêm on 2/15/2013 5:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/15/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Mørtêm
warrior

02/15/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Mørtêm
Resto Shaman

I had the same gear at the time. Here are the scenarios that could play out in a DPS v. Healer WPVP gank:

1. I tank you long enough that you get bored and leave. There were 2 others that ended up joining so this wasn't going to happen.

2. You kill me.

Welcome to the life of a healer.
Edited by Iconiqz on 2/15/2013 5:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
What the hell did I get dragged into on here?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
02/15/2013 06:20 PMPosted by Rettribution

This is why I tried to keep your name out of it.
Reply Quote
56 Night Elf Rogue
This thread makes me happy <3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
If killing some guards and a stray player satisfies your raid's wpvp bloodlust, continue with your approach then. If I wanted to PvE, I would queue LFR.

Well then tell the wusses sitting in stormwind to flag themselves.

I REALLY wish blue flagging was not an option on PvP servers except in Sanctuaries like shatt/Dal
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/13/2013 08:44 AMPosted by Return
What I'm advocating is that I think it would kick !@# to see a guild that has numbers like WSB work in groups of 5-10 attacking towns, daily areas, etc. instead of city zerging, which just gets boring, especially when cheap tactics that exploit loading screens are employed (now that's skill, but I see how you might need that advantage vs. the uncoordinated pugs).

Oh, my guild does that, but when your -former- guild <kings**t of the Yeast inf**tion> decided to get all zerg happy in zhu province with about 15ish people to my band of 5 and one 86....
It makes me feel good that a guild needs sheer numbers to beat a small skilled group of 5players. Thanks for stroking my Guild's ego <kings**t of the Yeast inf**tion>,
we although honestly could have done it without you.

(Yes 15 VanasKoS/ Spy addon tells me the levels/Guild listings of people in the local area. )

sh!t ain't fair...but I lovei t that you have to bring out your mom, aunt,uncle, brother,sister,cousin and twice removed cousin to get rid of my guildmates.

That pretty much kills small world pvp guilds. So i can EASILY justify the guild 40v40 of WSB/DwD style of grouping.

Burn alliance, BURN. :) no really, burn,...please ?

yes
/wpvphappensonPvPserver
Edited by Xeloda on 2/16/2013 5:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
02/15/2013 07:18 PMPosted by Iconik

This is why I tried to keep your name out of it.

I like Rett. He needs more of a forum presence though, which is why I dragged him in for a potential cameo role here.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Oh, my guild does that, but when your -former- guild <kings**t of the Yeast inf**tion> decided to get all zerg happy in zhu province with about 15ish people to my band of 5 and one 86....
It makes me feel good that a guild needs sheer numbers to beat a small skilled group of 5players. Thanks for stroking my Guild's ego <kings**t of the Yeast inf**tion>,

That story reminds me of what happened a few days ago in the Valley of the Four Winds.

I was owning some fish with my trusty rod when an 86 guildie of yours came within visual distance. As a personal rule, I don't go out of my way to attack lowbies, but if they come within 100 yards of me, I view that as an aggressive action, so I defended myself. Sometimes he would rez too close, and I had to kill him again.

I am not sure why he continued to invade my personal space, but I dealt with it repeatedly even when when he pretended to try and get away.

Eventually, a few of your guildies showed up, and I started to bring in reinforcements. Everything was cool when you had the numbers advantage. Old luckylucianno was yelling up a storm, like a mature pro would do in that situation. When the numbers evened up, and we proceeded to camp your skilled band of five, lucky sure became quiet.

After three wipes, a few minutes later, a WSB raid interjected to save your guild from the slaughter.

I lovei t that you have to bring out your mom, aunt,uncle, brother,sister,cousin and twice removed cousin to get rid of my guildmates.

Interesting, no?

Another point of the story is that your 86 guildie shouldn't start a fight against a full malevolent-geared <Warbringer> officer, especially when he's killing fish.
Edited by Charax on 2/16/2013 6:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 06:55 AMPosted by Charax
a WSB raid interjected to save your guild from the slaughter.

SUPER HEROES!!!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
02/16/2013 05:47 AMPosted by Xeloda
What I'm advocating is that I think it would kick !@# to see a guild that has numbers like WSB work in groups of 5-10 attacking towns

This was brought up last night. Also, we do work in small groups as people tend to group up to do dailies and what not and it usually devolves into a fight.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

(Yes 15 VanasKoS/ Spy addon tells me the levels/Guild listings of people in the local area. )

sh!t ain't fair...but I lovei t that you have to bring out your mom, aunt,uncle, brother,sister,cousin and twice removed cousin to get rid of my guildmates.

That pretty much kills small world pvp guilds. So i can EASILY justify the guild 40v40 of WSB/DwD style of grouping.

Burn alliance, BURN. :) no really, burn,...please ?

yes
/wpvphappensonPvPserver

You failed to mention the 3 or so (plus a multiboxing DK) from WSB that showed up too. That is why more of us came in. We were expecting Zerg Battalion to, well, zerg. So in total characters you had, what, 12ish?

It's not our fault you guys never really organized. That's why it seemed like there were so many of us and so few of you.

Edit: it's nice you're still mad about it though. ;)
Edited by Shuihuotu on 2/16/2013 7:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Another point of the story is that your 86 guildie shouldn't start a fight against a full malevolent-geared <Warbringer> officer, especially when he's killing fish.

Actually that 86 guildie was a ret pally was just leveling her mining/herbalism and not once did she attack you within a first attempt.

You then proceeded to camp her as she tried to get away to go do some more mining/herbalism and she told me she also used hammer of justice and even tried to bubble to get away.

But I recall that she was randomly attacked by a prot warrior, lets assume that be you.
She asked for help from a nearby guildie who didn't even have his weapon. and he couldn't kill you because well, you play protection spec. so to kill you as soon as she rezzed you'd set your sights on her again. So he asked for assistance from another guildmate just to kill you since, LOLPROT.
She even got a 2 minute rez timer that is when you brought in 10 guildmates to our merry band of 6.
fair ?
no.

Warbringer is effin sad.

We even camped you for about 2 minutes so you'd know the feel of what she had to go through.

stay classy charax. your story is a bit skewed.

Oh and my spy addon said y'all guys had about 12 in the area (FROM YOUR GUILD) plus about 3 from <No Mercy Mafia>
...hypocrisy never gets old.

When I was in Vale the other day I saw a rogue shell another rogue and was about to pounce on him, he said 1v1 please..So i respected that. and let him do his thing...

you could learn a thing or two.

Just admit you wanted a good bout of fighting with our guild and all will be forgiven. Otherwise you'll be on our KoS guild list and we'll be M E R C I L E S S to you guys even more so.

Oh and Charax, get rid of the dodge, Dodge is bad for prot warriors this expac. Dks generate runic power like mad out of it when their attacks are dodged, and arms warriors will tear you a new hole with over power come 5.2
Edited by Xeloda on 2/16/2013 6:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
They aren't nearly as good as they were around the time I joined. Not saying I was a reason for them being great, but they WERE a ton of fun. They'd have 50 members online and people willing to WPVP.

It got to a point though where WB would have 50 people online and they couldn't muster 15 people to do anything. The GM refused to do any WPVP with any fewer than 40. Then all of a sudden the numbers dropped. 20 ppl online at any one time. That's fine as you can still have a ton of fun with a few members grouped up. But they wouldn't group up. They just spammed gchat begging for RBG cap.

The GM forces you to WPVP or you get kicked. He spams this in /g and requires 40 men to complete a raid. If you don't feel like going, you are gkicked. The kicks started and I think about 120+ people were kicked in one night with more gquitting later.

Then comes !@#$show Mortem who rages out and messes with the guild's TS. Ruined permissions etc etc. He got a reprieve as he used to be the GM of this guild on VeCo. So, a "member" rages out and messes up TS and gets a pat on the back. A few days later I learn that at any given time multiple people online have Mortem on ignore. They can't stand him. People quit because they are tired of his crap and now you see 7 people online at good times.

It's sad because they were a ton of fun while it lasted.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Actually that 86 guildie was a ret pally was just leveling her mining/herbalism and not once did she attack you within a first attempt.

You then proceeded to camp her as she tried to get away to go do some more mining/herbalism and she told me she also used hammer of justice and even tried to bubble to get away.

But I recall that she was randomly attacked by a prot warrior, lets assume that be you.
She asked for help from a nearby guildie who didn't even have his weapon. and he couldn't kill you because well, you play protection spec. so to kill you as soon as she rezzed you'd set your sights on her again. So he asked for assistance from another guildmate just to kill you since, LOLPROT.
She even got a 2 minute rez timer that is when you brought in 10 guildmates to our merry band of 6.
fair ?
no

Like I said, I was minding my own business, casually fishing and basking in the peacefulness of the Valley of the Four Winds when that 86 came within 100 yards of me. Since we're on a PvP ruleset and this is a WPvP hotbed, I had to assume he had aggressive intentions. Accordingly, I was correct in viewing him as the potential attacker.

It doesn't matter that he didn't actually throw the first punch. He aggroed me, so I had to kill him. It was unfortunate...him being 86 and all, but I had to defend myself from his saber-rattling ways.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
It doesn't matter that he didn't actually throw the first punch. He aggroed me, so I had to kill him

Fail excuse Charax.

Just admit you wanted to have a good bout of wPvP. Don't use your high and mighty fail logic on this one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]