@Charax

Never caught your response to my question either

Has Warbringer even won 1 encounter with WSB? I can already answer that question though...

Many times. Gates of Ironforge, a couple of times in the tram, Elwynn Forest/Redridge, south of Crossroads.

Now you can answer my question instead of dodging.

OH I see. You count it a victory if a few Warbringer members are there along with other guilds and pugs.

See I was talking about Guild on Guild. Not Alliance vs Guild
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

Many times. Gates of Ironforge, a couple of times in the tram, Elwynn Forest/Redridge, south of Crossroads.

Now you can answer my question instead of dodging.

OH I see. You count it a victory if a few Warbringer members are there along with other guilds and pugs.

See I was talking about Guild on Guild. Not Alliance vs Guild

Most of those were pure Warbringer.

When it is smaller scale (under 10 on each side), it is rare for us to suffer a single casualty against the junk you throw a tabard on and push out on the field.

I noticed you dodged my question again. Why did you feel it necessary to lie about Krasarang being even numbers when it was 10 v 24?
Reply Quote
Most of those were pure Warbringer. When it is smaller scale (under 10 on each side), it is rare for us to suffer a single casualty against the junk you throw a tabard on and push out on the field.

You call WSB junk yet we wipe you in almost every encounter. What does that say <Warbringer>?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
02/10/2013 08:51 PMPosted by Bronkk
Most of those were pure Warbringer. When it is smaller scale (under 10 on each side), it is rare for us to suffer a single casualty against the junk you throw a tabard on and push out on the field.

You call WSB junk yet we wipe you in almost every encounter. What does that say <Warbringer>?

It doesn't say anything since you have no credibility, as further evidenced with the verifiable lie made by you in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm apologize for my milkytata persona and all the killing horde children stuff.
Edited by Milkydud on 2/10/2013 9:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
BTW...Charax, now that I know the spikes are helm spikes, I deem your transmog acceptable. Though I'm docking points for being on a night elf. Makes your skin look even creepier

The only thing of significance in this thread so far is...

Why is Aeriya's hair white and not red/light red to complement her armor? There's literally a blood elf hair color that matches your' breast plate and pants and yet we're greeted with the stark contrast of white hair.

I'll wait. I'd wage the explanation will at least entertain more than watching Bronkk and Charax swipe at one another. If your' going to fight publicly, at least have the decency to put some spirit into it and draw blood so the rest of us don't fall asleep.

Don't you guys have screen-shots of each others' corpses with half a dozen flags sticking out of them you could throw up on the public forums to supplement this banter?

Addendum
Dear Lady Aeryia,

It has come to my attention that your' current gauntlets do not entirely match your' breatplate and greaves.

Amazingly, the blood elves of the Battallion do not appear to have descended upon you in vengeful fury for this fashion faux pas.

Since red shaded garments are my personal preference, I have elected to mail you a pair of matching gauntlets to remedy this heinous situation.

Regards

~Lady Saeres Rathia
Edited by Saeres on 2/10/2013 10:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
I like <Warbringer> as competition. My problem is with the Alliance as a whole, aside from Battlehammer(mad props to these guys) and I saw Warbringer do this once, The Alliance won't bring anything short of a 40man into a major city. Allow me to offer inside details on how WSB city raids work.

We start with about 15-25 people and we ramp up slowly as the night goes on and responses get bigger and bigger. I'm not saying we don't get 40 people, I'm saying we never start with that many. Server lag is no fun and I would encourage the Alliance to follow the example set forth by CBH.

Eedit cuz i r retardidz
Edited by Xanathal on 2/11/2013 1:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
I like <Warbringer> as competition

Yeah I do too. <Warbringer> Has been our most active competition
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
02/11/2013 01:44 AMPosted by Xanathal
The Alliance won't bring anything short of a 40man into a major city.

This is pretty untrue, or it was. KP and other guilds use to do things in groups of 5 to 10. Mostly 5. It would always end in one of the Horde WPvP guilds dropping double, triple our numbers on us. We are pretty dormant atm, doing RBGS (and I was gone for nearly a month). But I also know there are other guilds that do do small scale stuff. Most of the people I see complaining about Alliance only showing up in huge raids on cities, are the same ones I only see in 20 to 25 man minimum raid groups.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Server lag is no fun and I would encourage the Alliance to follow the example set forth by CBH.

I don't have any problems with CBH, but this statement amuses me. CBH has been involved in all of the huge city raids you, most known the ones that had 100 (once 200 I think) people on Org that crashed the server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Charax,

Room for resto shaman there? Confirm/Deny?

Love,

Rett
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Charax,

Room for resto shaman there? Confirm/Deny?

Love,

Rett

We always have room for your shaman. Healers is what our current shortage is. I should bug Maycie too to pop one of her healers over too.

We're also looking for more Canadians.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wouldn't trust a Canadian.

I don't see Maycie coming back to ED...at all. She feels like she's a better fit in other communities. As you know, it's hard work being popular, and I enjoy being a nothing of ED.

I guess it's time to bring back the waggle.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I wouldn't trust a Canadian.

I don't see Maycie coming back to ED...at all. She feels like she's a better fit in other communities. As you know, it's hard work being popular, and I enjoy being a nothing of ED.

I guess it's time to bring back the waggle.

Awesome.

Just chatted with Maycie - she's going to restore her 85 priest she had on ED.

Now, if only I can find more Canadians to join...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/10/2013 09:38 PMPosted by Saeres
BTW...Charax, now that I know the spikes are helm spikes, I deem your transmog acceptable. Though I'm docking points for being on a night elf. Makes your skin look even creepier

The only thing of significance in this thread so far is...

Why is Aeriya's hair white and not red/light red to complement her armor? There's literally a blood elf hair color that matches your' breast plate and pants and yet we're greeted with the stark contrast of white hair.

I'll wait. I'd wage the explanation will at least entertain more than watching Bronkk and Charax swipe at one another. If your' going to fight publicly, at least have the decency to put some spirit into it and draw blood so the rest of us don't fall asleep.

Don't you guys have screen-shots of each others' corpses with half a dozen flags sticking out of them you could throw up on the public forums to supplement this banter?

Addendum
Dear Lady Aeryia,

It has come to my attention that your' current gauntlets do not entirely match your' breatplate and greaves.

Amazingly, the blood elves of the Battallion do not appear to have descended upon you in vengeful fury for this fashion faux pas.

Since red shaded garments are my personal preference, I have elected to mail you a pair of matching gauntlets to remedy this heinous situation.

Regards

~Lady Saeres Rathia

Thank you. My hair is set to match my glorious transmog which I recently changed out of. It was getting a bit drafty....ya know?

Yours truly in fashion,

Aeryia
Reply Quote
The Alliance won't bring anything short of a 40man

Sometimes the raid won't even start unless there's 40 people. Invites will go out and if there's only 27 people willing to go after 20 minutes of trying to get a raid going the raid will dissemble.

We start with about 15-25 people

In my limited experience with Horde side city raids with WSB sometimes we'll even start with fewer than 15. Already I've been in 2-3 raids where we've gone into major cities with 25 people and stayed there for 1 or 2 hours without wiping or losing a ton of people.

No matter how you cut it, 40 people isn't necessary for city raids or WPVP. And I've been having an absolute blast these past few days. The fighting between WSB and WB has escalated 100 fold.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Rules for WPVP?

There aren't any. It's purely up to a guild/members to deem what they find respectable. IMHO - world pvp is about the biggest numbers to win the battle. DV strives to be a fair/balanced competitor but we really are a casual bunch of people who play the game to enjoy the game.

We have rules our members must follow, and if they don't...they get booted. Do we feel that other guilds need to follow those rules? No. Do we feel the need to complain about it or lose sleep about it? No.

For example, if we get outnumbered/beaten in PVP we think damn...good fight! If we get outnumbered we think...damn good fight till we got outnumbered. We don't waste time on the what ifs or crying about things if they don't go our way. We just move on and find something else to do.

I myself repeatedly throw myself into terrible WPVP situations against numerous people I can't beat, or overall win. Why? Because, I'm on a pvp server. I spend 15 bucks a month to experience the thrill of looking over my shoulder. I don't care if I get ganked...it's fun.

I'm not going to rant and rave or force my rules on anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
There will never be even odds so......

http://i.imgur.com/eXKhn.gif
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 08:40 AMPosted by Rettribution
I myself repeatedly throw myself into terrible WPVP situations against numerous people I can't beat

Agustav and I did that last night. Of course, those you're PVPing with won't see it as you just messing around. They'll think you're serious and that you're bad if you die.

Game is silly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]