Senior Citizen Warrior and Guild Help

I am a 69-year-old woman, who is playing a level 90 warrior in Pandaria. I am not playing my warrior well, (really need advice) and need to find a guild where someone will be patient with me and help me to play better.

My son used to play WOW with me, but is disabled and too ill to play at this time. How can I get better armor? (I have not tried a dungeon since very low level and would ruin a group.) Thanks for your suggestions.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Granted I cannot be much help, since my warrior is prot/fury. Nor can I give you a guild. But these are the sites I use to get an idea of rotation. Spec and glyphs, I normally go with what-ever I feel best for the situation.

Here is the Noxxic. A decent site, but I disagree with it in certain parts. Still good for the help on rotation. Though, not to sure about it saying use heroic leap as a rotation.

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/warrior/arms/dps-rotation-and-cooldowns

And then we got Icy-Veins. Find it better than Noxxic for most things.

http://www.icy-veins.com/arms-warrior-wow-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities

Outside of that, I doubt I could be much help.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I don't know much about warriors either, but I enjoy doing dungeons. I generally do one or two most afternoons & you're more than welcome to join me. I think you'd do fine. I'll add you to my friends list & look for you in game next time I'm on.
Edited by Drayton on 2/10/2013 10:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The best way to get better gear outside of doing dungeons would be the valor point gear, available from the various factions. As you have probably seen, you get 5 vp for each daliy you do, so while it takes a while, you can get better gear with that.

However, I would recommend doing dungeons, you can get good gear through them, and they are not that hard. Even if you're not pulling as much dps as you could, you shouldn't have a problem finishing them. I find them fun too.

I would recommend using icy-veins too, they do a great job of simplifying what you need to know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]