Balanced Random Battlegrounds.

85 Tauren Shaman
forum ban? wtf? umm never ever period have i been banned in game or forums? weird that you auto assume as such. But sadly yes, anyone can see your hundreds of hundreds of posts on every subject you deem youre fit enough to comment on. You must think youre pretty hot lol, i feel very sorry for people like you and if you have kids wow i feel triply (tehchnical term) sorry for them(did i get the wall down right?)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
please stop qqing

thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You are obviously uneducated, not very intelligent and think highly of yourself for no legitimate reason. I feel sorry for you, I really do.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/11/2013 10:00 AMPosted by Piñata
I think it is time for dinosaurs like myself and other solo-queue players to disappear, and find something else to do.

Speak for yourself, I will still solo que and take my losses as they come. Can't win em all after all, but I still have a win ratio I'm happy with.
Edited by Jugaa on 2/11/2013 10:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Pinata, have you tried to have a semi serious conversation with a person in wow? You cant, many are like kids who simply lose no steam in their attempts to "troll" while coming across as basically ignorant trash. Just take ti with a grain a salt and realise that most if none of these people have the courage to say boo to anyone in rl.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/11/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Fatirl
Pinata, have you tried to have a semi serious conversation with a person in wow? You cant, many are like kids who simply lose no steam in their attempts to "troll" while coming across as basically ignorant trash. Just take ti with a grain a salt and realise that most if none of these people have the courage to say boo to anyone in rl.

Because everyone with dissenting points of view are trolls, amirite?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
02/11/2013 10:08 AMPosted by Kiaransali
You are obviously uneducated, not very intelligent and think highly of yourself for no legitimate reason. I feel sorry for you, I really do.
Hundreds of hundreds of hundreds of posts from this commenter please see the staggering amount of bs he puts out into this community, you will be shocked.(also you play all day during typical work hours, you dont work, the end.)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
02/11/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Eisenhorne

Not in the least man, just i highlight the word troll as it seeems to resonate with the younger crowd of wow players of whom im referring to. Debate is fine, beating a dead horse and thinking youre smarter than the next is not so good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/11/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Eisenhorne

If I have learned anything on the forums (I haven't) it's this.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Lol at this guys 87 pages of viewable forum notes. Wow simply wow.

02/11/2013 10:08 AMPosted by Kiaransali
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/11/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Idaelus
If I have learned anything on the forums (I haven't) it's this.

Wil u b on 4 peeveepee 2nite?
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
02/11/2013 08:08 AMPosted by Rozma
longer wait times
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/11/2013 10:15 AMPosted by Fatirl
Lol at this guys 87 pages of viewable forum notes. Wow simply wow.

I'm at 271, what's your point? Forums are here for people to post their ideas/concerns. Some have a lot to say, others don't.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
02/11/2013 10:00 AMPosted by Kiaransali
You are also probably coming off a forum ban for the absolute nonsense that you were posting last week. Class act buddy.

Irony.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/11/2013 10:15 AMPosted by Eisenhorne
Wil u b on 4 peeveepee 2nite?

I was on for like 8 hours on Friday.

No Eisenhorne. :(

You are dead to me.

/turnsaround
/blowsraspberry

Joking. :D I dunno. I might be, but the wife was out of town until this morning. Probably will have time with her tonight. Tomorrow I get upgraded Mal weapons. SQUEEEEEEEEE!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
271 pages seems like you have probably said your fair share. Wait, i got it, youre the type of person that dirps with anticipation at every one elses words, simply as they might be about you. /typical
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Fatirl OUT!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/11/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Fatirl
271 pages seems like you have probably said your fair share. Wait, i got it, youre the type of person that dirps with anticipation at every one elses words, simply as they might be about you. /typical

You got me Sherlock
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]