Balanced Random Battlegrounds.

90 Undead Mage
Again Kirama Warglaive is simply trolling. He is very much like Exeon... I told him that he needed to fix his toon (and explained exactly what was wrong & how to fix it) and he threw fits and trolled me for months just because he took offense to something that I said (which was 100% true). Warglaive did the exact same thing when I said most of the whiners never broke 1500... which again is absolutely true. Apparently Warglaive took offense & then he started trolling. He is on permanent ignore for his nonsense & I suggest that you not encourage him.

02/11/2013 12:23 PMPosted by Kirama
The word "troll" is misused around here. A lot...
I disagree with probably 2/3 of the posters here, yet Warglaive is one of two on ignore. I could quote the absolute garbage that he was spewing but all that would do is reopen that can of worms. Suffice it to say he deserved to be ignored. I don't just ignore people I disagree with... it was much more than that.
Edited by Kiaransali on 2/11/2013 12:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
The word "troll" is misused around here. A lot...

Of course. But you know what's not used enough?
02/11/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Kirama
loathe the ally scum

=O look, you said it not me!!

course Fae isn't helping by responding to the moron.

Free opportuinity to call someone worthless/pathetic IRL with no topic stipulation attached? Dream come true.
Edited by Warglaive on 2/11/2013 12:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
Again Kirama Warglaive is simply trolling. He is very much like Exeon... I told him that he needed to fix his toon (and explained exactly what was wrong & how to fix it) and he threw fits and trolled me for months just because he took offense to something that I said (which was 100% true). Warglaive did the exact same thing when I said most of the whiners never broke 1500... which again is absolutely true. Apparently Warglaive took offense & then he started trolling. He is on permanent ignore for his nonsense & I suggest that you not encourage him.

02/11/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Warglaive
Where the barrage of hate is typically LONGER than the portion supposedly on topic?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

He's far from Exeon.

Exeon was a low life prick, that trolled anyone that didn't agree with him. Even throwing in his own life stories as if to prove how "superior" he is. Same with Boom.

Same with Blacksong.

They all had something in common, whenever someone comes out with a logical argument going against their claims, they fall back to acting like kids, making assumptions and name calling.

I disagreed with you on certain things, does that make me a troll?

02/11/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Warglaive
=O look, you said it not me!!

-_-
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/11/2013 12:30 PMPosted by Kirama
I have already said that disagreeing has nothing to do with it. Warglaive repeatedly and falsely accused me of lying, even though I asked him numerous times to stop. He refused to stop & now is on ignore. The only difference between Exeon and Warglaive is a spell checker. They are both exactly the same otherwise.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I have already said that disagreeing has nothing to do with it. Warglaive repeatedly and falsely accused me of lying, even though I asked him numerous times to stop. He refused to stop & now is on ignore. The only difference between Exeon and Warglaive is a spell checker. They are both exactly the same otherwise.

I probably never witnessed every time you both go at it, but no, I don't consider him a troll, and not even close to how bad Exeon was.

You're kind of pulling a Boom here, remember how he accused us of being trolls when he couldn't think of anything constructive to back his own arguments?

Exeon, the same thing.

I don't think it's fair to label anyone as a troll unless their actions and choice of words, like that shaman you responded to, bring it to light.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
02/11/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Kiaransali

The cool part about sides to a story is that no matter how often you regurgitate yours it's never the only one.

I think people know enough about both of us to make up their own minds about "trolls"... stay angry tho, K.
And be sure let us know when you make a single post on here that isnt. It would truly be a day of days.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Why dont people such as yourself take the time to read the previous 3 threads on the first page about this?

no, they're whiny and bad at arguing.

inb4: longer wait times

please stop qqing

thanks.

What you've done here, I don't think you see it.

PS And yes, I finally made the switch. The last remaining folks I PVP'ed with went Horde on me last weekend. Being Horde isn't too bad, I'm still confused about the cities and where the hell I'm supposed to go for certain stuff.
Edited by Muffindiver on 2/11/2013 1:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/11/2013 12:40 PMPosted by Kirama
I don't think it's fair to label anyone as a troll unless their actions and choice of words, like that shaman you responded to, bring it to light.
He was just as bad as Exeon, trust me. I know Warglaive can make intelligent remarks when he chooses to... I don't think Exeon could (he never did). However Warglaive was definitely bad enough to be labeled a troll; I don't just slap that label on someone I disagree with. He can try to brush it off or insinuate that I troll (which he just did earlier with the "irony" comment) but he knows exactly what I am talking about & what he did to be put on ignore.

02/11/2013 12:40 PMPosted by Kirama
You're kind of pulling a Boom here, remember how he accused us of being trolls when he couldn't think of anything constructive to back his own arguments?
That is not even remotely close to what is going on here.
Edited by Kiaransali on 2/11/2013 1:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
why aren't there the same number of healers or tanks on both sides? wow... people are actually arguing over this??

this isn't that complicated to understand.

when the blizz script comes around to make a bg, it generates the necessary server objects then looks to the queues to populate. it may do some form of matching, but the vast majority of time there will be a distinct lack of healers or tanks in the queue on one or both sides. why? because the majority of players are dps.

it's that simple.

if you want to have an adequate number of heals or tanks on your side, which is all YOU can control, then use oQueue to find/create a premade. if both sides do this, the imbalance is fixed.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
Is it shameless self-promotion time again already? =O
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
He was just as bad as Exeon, trust me. I know Warglaive can make intelligent remarks when he chooses to... I don't think Exeon could (he never did). However Warglaive was definitely bad enough to be labeled a troll; I don't just slap that label on someone I disagree with. He can try to brush it off or insinuate that I troll (which he just did earlier with the "irony" comment) but he knows exactly what I am talking about & what he did to be put on ignore.

Well it's quite clear you don't like each other. That's fine, but simply slapping that name on someone, when they haven't really done anything trollish yet is judging too quick.

02/11/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Kiaransali
That is not even remotely close to what is going on here.

You know I hate saying this, but it kind of is similar to what he did. I deal with trolls like you do. It's a common thing, you get trolled no matter how reasonable you are, but I don't call someone out when they haven't demonstrated anything that makes them one.

I'm trying to help you out telling you this, by having you realize where statements like that can have you end up making yourself look foolish.

Like Boom did.

His posts, pretty much is what lead to many despising him and not wanting to take what he said with a grain of salt.

You're reasonable Fae, I either agreed or disagreed with you over different things, I just don't want you going down that path.
Edited by Kirama on 2/11/2013 2:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/11/2013 01:58 PMPosted by Kirama
Well it's quite clear you don't like each other. That's fine, but simply slapping that name on someone, when they haven't really done anything trollish yet is judging too quick.
I really don't think you are listening... I disagree with most posters here... I have exactly two on ignore & he is one. You admitted yourself that you didn't see the posts I am referring to. Believe me when I say he was absolutely 100% "trollish". If he is acting better now that's great, but he is on permanet ignore.

02/11/2013 01:58 PMPosted by Kirama
I'm trying to help you out telling you this, by having you realize where statements like that can have you end up making yourself look foolish.
I respect your opinions but you are dead wrong this time. Like I said I have no problem at all disagreeing with someone... but being repeatedly & falsely called a liar, after asking that person numerous times to knock it off, is inexcusable. That is what Warglaive did, plain & simple. There is no "other side to the story".
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
02/11/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Warglaive
no matter how often you regurgitate yours
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I really don't think you are listening... I disagree with most posters here... I have exactly two on ignore & he is one. You admitted yourself that you didn't see the posts I am referring to. Believe me when I say he was absolutely 100% "trollish". If he is acting better now that's great, but he is on permanet ignore.

I can't just go and believe what one is telling me. The only thing I can do is look at what is being said now.

I respect your opinions but you are dead wrong this time. Like I said I have no problem at all disagreeing with someone... but being repeatedly & falsely called a liar, after asking that person numerous times to knock it off, is inexcusable. That is what Warglaive did, plain & simple. There is no "other side to the story".

It's up to you if want to take what is advised or not. I can't force you. But remember, if you want others to consider what you say and believe, it's best to not stoop down to a negative level.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/11/2013 08:08 AMPosted by Rozma
please stop qqing

Is what you should do.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/11/2013 04:30 PMPosted by Kirama
It's up to you if want to take what is advised or not. I can't force you. But remember, if you want others to consider what you say and believe, it's best to not stoop down to a negative level.
I didn't stoop at all... he clearly took offense to me saying that most whiners never broke 1500 (that is what started this). I never even mentioned his name.... but apparently he took the comment to heart & then he commenced to trolling & calling me a liar for no reason whatsoever. It was almost exactly what Exeon did when I suggested that he fix his toon. Let's just drop it & move on... as far as I am concerned there is no middle ground or "other side of the story" here... if you like him great but I see him as a troll & nothing more.

I can't just go and believe what one is telling me. The only thing I can do is look at what is being said now.
I can almost guarantee you what is "happening now" based on his past posts... he is trying to play it off like nothing happened. Exeon tried to do the same thing... he would rant & rave like a lunatic and then say he was "just kidding" later. I swear the two are related.
Edited by Kiaransali on 2/11/2013 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I didn't stoop at all... he clearly took offense to me saying that most whiners never broke 1500 (that is what started this). I never even mentioned his name.... but apparently he took the comment to heart & then he commenced to trolling & calling me a liar for no reason whatsoever.

I kind of hoped it would end and there would be a bit of understanding here, but I guess not. I'll try to be more clear.

Here's the thing though, your statements can make yourself look bad. Example, one could be simply complaining, say, can't kill anything.

Sometimes you can jump to harsh conclusions quite early on an individual. Yes, I'm clearly aware there are God awful players that don't take the time to work on any errors they have with their game play.

Refusing to set up their toon right, and not looking in their spellbook.

On top of that, wanting the game fixed and catered to them.

But you doing that, it can lead to anyone reading your post assuming you're an elitist jerk, which perhaps I'm sure you're truly not.

I can almost guarantee you what is "happening now" based on his past posts... he is trying to play it off like nothing happened. Exeon tried to do the same thing... he would rant & rave like a lunatic and then say he was "just kidding" later. I swear the two are related.

Again, Exeon is way different.

This was the kind of troll that might had some certain "problems" going on. I don't know, but his obsession with following others around to stir up drama, claiming to do so for his "nephew" and "police" others that post opinions that are not to his liking.

That, was a troll.

He had some serious issues, and if he's really as old as he claimed, that makes it even more sad for him.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
02/11/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Kirama
This was the kind of troll that might had some certain "problems" going on.

That would be the core irony i find here... and about the initial interaction in question, Kirama.

Angry K offers almost zero positive input... ever. Almost exclusively only how bad people are, or whiny, or entitled, or crybaby, or sub-1500, or a plethora of other derrogatory terms having little or nothing at all to do with whatever topic or random thread he latches onto as an excuse to spout this unquenchable hatred.

THAT is what the inital argument was entirely about. He came barreling into a thread spouting "never broke 1500 whiners making excuses for their failure" in his typical I-blame-you-all fashion... strange thing tho -

Every single person in the thread in support of the topic had broken 1500. I of course pointed it out.
My way. He hemmed and hawed and made excuses and backpedaled and lied and eventually ignored -

But he hasnt been SO randomly hateful of late, now has he? Pretty sure my "crime" was making him notice.

But feel free to enlighten me how many pages of his history you have to sort through to find something nice.

ANYTHING... "nice" at all. Then make an informed decision who's "reasonable" and who's a "troll". And not specifically you, Kirama - you are all about informed decisions... just "input" on the new Warglaive thread.

edit- i r spell polise.
Edited by Warglaive on 2/11/2013 5:18 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]