Profession kits 1-600

90 Dwarf Death Knight
Now selling Profession kits 1-600 all matched with wow-professions.com. I do all kits. Bs-18k Jc-15k Tailor-12k Leatherwork-12k Eng-10k Chant-10k Alch-8k Scribe-8k.
Do take note that i mostly farm upon deciding if we are doing the deal or not. However i do stock kits for sell when i have down time. Please feel free to message me in-game or on thread. Any other questions feel free to ask. Thanks -Your Neighborhood Fajjah-
Poilicy:
1. I buy back all kits for up to 75% of total paid price.
2. If anything is wrong with the kit i will farm what i missed for free.
3. I require the gold up front on the first trade.
4. If you refer someone to me to buy a kit and they say you sent them, i will pay you 1000g for getting me a sale. Thanks
Edited by Fajjah on 2/14/2013 5:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Very much interested in an Engi kit for my huntard.
Edited by Lichnomore on 2/11/2013 10:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
pst me ingame on your hunter, Engi kit is 10k, If you agree to wanting one plz let me know and i will start building you one.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Hey man i need you to message me again in-game or the name of your hunter
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Not sure if your recent post came before or after your ingame message, but Ðickcheney is my hunter's name.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]