Why does Alliance always lose?

90 Human Rogue
Iv'e play about 8 battlegrounds today haven't won one. I get games with 3 healers and all they do is heal them self the whole time. Or people sit outside of middle with the orbs. And people that try to go Rambo and die. I like the Alliance but i can't win one game.
Reply Quote
yup, it happens.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
If a healer is doing nothing but self heals it means they aren't getting enough peels
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
02/11/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Virill
Iv'e play about 8 battlegrounds today haven't won one. I get games with 3 healers and all they do is heal them self the whole time. Or people sit outside of middle with the orbs. And people that try to go Rambo and die. I like the Alliance but i can't win one game.

Horde say the same thing.

02/11/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Priestiality
If a healer is doing nothing but self heals it means they aren't getting enough peels

And holy crap, haven't seen you in action for a while.

:O
Edited by Kirama on 2/11/2013 12:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
^

can't heal with no peel.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
You can blame the Paladin dps and tanks that don't heal. Ally groups are usually full of these goofy guys that are most often easy kills.
Horde paladins on the other hand are female bloodelves that heal
Reply Quote
You can blame the Paladin dps and tanks that don't heal. Ally groups are usually full of these goofy guys that are most often easy kills.

rofl

I don't think thats completely true ...but it's true enough. lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Bad teams lose... faction has nothing to do with it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Stahp!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
A guy on darkspear who is alliance is complaining about losing
u really must have the worst luck in que ive ever heard of
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
And holy crap, haven't seen you in action for a while.

:O

Hi Kirama, long time I know haha. I have been pretty busy over the last few months and haven't been on as much. I still go into TB every once in a while and it usually ends up being me and maybe one other ally against 5 horde. I miss the big matches we used to have in there.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
A guy on darkspear who is alliance is complaining about losing
u really must have the worst luck in que ive ever heard of
He is probably solo queueing... I was alliance on darkspear and I used to get my daily win consistently in 1-2 BGs. Something changed at the end of S11 & continued through S12... people like to blame premades and I'm sure that is part of it but pugs got much worse. I switched to horde because instead of 1-2 BGs it often took 4-5 BGs to get the daily win.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid

rofl

I don't think thats completely true ...but it's true enough. lol

Next few randoms take a look a see how many of these guys are on your team, the team with less of them usually wins
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
In contrast, last night, I played 5 games to get one victory, at the end, I had over 1K honor, and 100 conquest points, but a few days ago, I didn't want to go to bed because I was on a winning streak, however, knowing I had to get up early forced the issue.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Hi Kirama, long time I know haha. I have been pretty busy over the last few months and haven't been on as much. I still go into TB every once in a while and it usually ends up being me and maybe one other ally against 5 horde. I miss the big matches we used to have in there.

Yeah, not PvPing as much either, miss those intense games, and you made holy priest seem godly.

Use to be fun healing with you on my rdruid.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 01:22 PMPosted by Kimmygibblr
Next few randoms take a look a see how many of these guys are on your team, the team with less of them usually wins

oh yeah. On FC maps gotta look out, I can usually do a better job as resto (not level cap).
You can spot them right away because they announce that "they" get to "cap" flag, they never say "run" ...oh, they always forget that part of "capping", the getting across the field with it part.
lol. Or the ones that beg you to let them cap the flag ...rofl.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
It doesn't even matter anymore i got my win. it took 10 games but i got it
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
If you find yourself consistently having bad strings of losses I would recommend two things.

1. Adjust what times you BG. It arguably shouldn't, but it does. If I get a day off and decide to play during the day, or if I find myself playing very late at night. Alliance can, and will, steamroll everything in their path. Just boom boom boom, 45 Minutes and 5 BG Wins. Whereas if I try to play during prime-time I find my luck to be either going 50/50. Or Alliance just ends up completely crushed.

2. Get a premade rolling. Keep an eye out toward people catching your interest, throw a line out on the server. I've seen even mediocre players pull off wins in random BG's by simply being organized. Having a plan can make the difference. Check your realm forums, or post there. Battletag is a wonderful tool.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I played some bgs last night on my Horde, about 5 bgs and the Alliance won all of them *Granted one was AV and the Alliance own that bg).

So it's pretty much the same for both sides, on this Hunter and others, I have seen amazing bgs that made the Alliance wins, battlegrounds that we were tying in, the Alliance takes over and wins. Destroying the Horde in one battleground, destroying everything in Alterac Valley including the boss.. Oh the good times, when you don't have to listen to the sore losers insulting everyone else just because we are losing,.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Since transferring to this server, I've won about 20% of my random BGs. I've been trying different times but the result is mostly the same.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]