Why does Alliance always lose?

95 Blood Elf Paladin
Sarcasm on the forums!

NOT ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
You assume a lot. You know nothing about 'me', having an opinion about players in general is one thing, but to have one about someone you've never played with is another. Jumping to conclusions about people so quickly is usually a sign of an immature, uneducated mind.

Just like you know really know nothing of those healers. Assuming those "12 year olds" don't do their jobs, when they could be, like the one you responded to said, not getting peels.

You came in saying;

You think so? I've seen healers who run into a group of horde for the sole purpose of self healing so they can brag to someone about how well they are healing.

Then;

02/12/2013 07:30 AMPosted by Bexley
What Blizzard needs to do is to remove self healing from the stats board, maybe then the 12 year old's would actually do what they queued for, healing their team.

Yeah, that made you look pretty hateful. Quite immature on your part eh?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
People that play healers tend to be much less selfish than DPS, so the "12 year old healing himself" comment is way off. When I was on my disc I can't recall the number of times I was left alone at a node because all the DPS mounted up to "fight where the action is".
Edited by Kiaransali on 2/12/2013 9:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
02/12/2013 08:58 AMPosted by Kiaransali
People that play healers tedn to be much less selfish than DPS, so the "12 year old healing himself" comment is way off. When I was on my disc I can't recall the number of times I was left alone at a node because all the DPS mounted up to "fight where the action is".
Reply Quote
51 Worgen Priest
02/12/2013 08:50 AMPosted by Kirama
You assume a lot. You know nothing about 'me', having an opinion about players in general is one thing, but to have one about someone you've never played with is another. Jumping to conclusions about people so quickly is usually a sign of an immature, uneducated mind.

Just like you know really know nothing of those healers. Assuming those "12 year olds" don't do their jobs, when they could be, like the one you responded to said, not getting peels.

You came in saying;

You think so? I've seen healers who run into a group of horde for the sole purpose of self healing so they can brag to someone about how well they are healing.

Then;

02/12/2013 07:30 AMPosted by Bexley
What Blizzard needs to do is to remove self healing from the stats board, maybe then the 12 year old's would actually do what they queued for, healing their team.

Yeah, that made you look pretty hateful. Quite immature on your part eh?

Such a simpleton.

I wasn't judging anyone in particular or assuming anything about another individual player as you did.

That was a generalization of a small group of healers and was based on what I had seen and still do see. And we have all seen it. Nothing new here. We have all seen healers who run around trying to get the opposing side to attack them and then 'lol' because they can't be killed. There are posts after posts complaining that healers are OP, they can't be killed.

So, remove self-healing from the stats window. Imagine if DPS could damage themselves without dying, how high would their damage be? How much bragging would they do about how they are doing everything because their damage is so high?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
People that play healers tedn to be much less selfish than DPS, so the "12 year old healing himself" comment is way off. When I was on my disc I can't recall the number of times I was left alone at a node because all the DPS mounted up to "fight where the action is".

Not exactly, I'll be fair, I've seen all roles act selfishly in randoms.

I ran into some pretty uptight healers that think they're always first priority, and I've ran into dps that need to get off their !@#$ing high horses.

What pisses me off, is the making biased accusations on some that play one certain role.

"Oh, well if you stop self healing and actually do your job, maybe you'll get some peels."

Or;

"Well, maybe if you stop sucking at 1v5 I'd heal you."

Yes, I'm being serious, I've seen sh*t like this happen.

I mean really?

As both a healer/dps, it's quite amazing how selfish players are.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/12/2013 09:14 AMPosted by Kirama
Not exactly, I'll be fair, I've seen all roles act selfishly in randoms.
Keyword: Tend. As you well know I speak of tendencies and trends. I do believe that, generally speaking, players that play healers are less selfish than DPS.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Such a simpleton.

I wasn't judging anyone in particular or assuming anything about another individual player as you did.

So the age remark? Making broad accusations is cool I suppose?

That was a generalization of a small group of healers and was based on what I had seen and still do see. And we have all seen it. Nothing new here. We have all seen healers who run around trying to get the opposing side to attack them and then 'lol' because they can't be killed. There are posts after posts complaining that healers are OP, they can't be killed.

You waved off the point of that poster.

How fun do you think it is? Trying to do your job and keeping everyone around you up. You get slammed by multiple enemy players, while your own team is chasing one giggling at them and finish you off.

Then proceeding to moving on and beating the crap out of them. Oh, it gets better. Then getting b*tched at in chat for being a "terrible" healer.

And no, it's quite easy to take down a healer these days. What annoys me a lot more, is forcing one to trinket, throwing a blind to take him out of the fight, it being broken by some idiot.

Then that same offender later on complaining about how OP heals are.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/12/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Kirama
And no, it's quite easy to take down a healer these days
I have soloed many monk healers & disc priests this season (restos and palys not so much unless they are poorly geared and/or they suck). Why do you think Faenya is still 85?

02/12/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Kirama
Then that same offender later on complaining about how OP heals are.
Anyone that thinks healers are OP in S12 are bad. No discussion needed... they are bad.
Edited by Kiaransali on 2/12/2013 9:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

I have literally never seen any healer do that, ever.

Like, sure, I've seen a lot of overgeared snobs slap the rest of their team with their ego, because they're virtually invincible in a given bracket/gear - but it's been years since I've seen a healer playing meter maid, in the way you're saying.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but it's practically two separate things.

02/12/2013 08:58 AMPosted by Kiaransali
When I was on my disc I can't recall the number of times I was left alone at a node because all the DPS mounted up to "fight where the action is".

Yep. Sit down to drink, or just fail to not shoot off immediately after the fighting's (almost) finished, and surprise! You're now solo defending.

Where are the heals?

Right where you left them >:(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I've seen some pretty terribad healers in my long list of BGs. Not saying they are all bad, but there are those selfish ones. DPS just stick out more because there's just a lot more dps per healer. I prefer no healers (maybe 1) in BGs. DPS in this patch are just too much better, it's almost like having a handicap when you get 3-5 healers.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
02/12/2013 02:35 AMPosted by Kashed
the word peel is for idiots

I'm guessing you are one of the idiots that doesn't peel for your healers then complains in bg chat about everyone else being bad but you.
Edited by Priestiality on 2/12/2013 4:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I will play bg's for hours, when I am able to. I never wait anymore than 2 min at the very most to get in one, at any time of the day or night, however I may come out with 2 wins in 5-6 hours.

I have looked at the groups I have been in, all random, I use no special q's, not even Rbg's.
Most are fairly well geared, some are not, but heh, not to bad. When I was on alliance side, took forever to get into a bg, sometimes 40-55 mins.. However won almost all the time, bittersweet I guess. I am thinking it is the battlegroup not the server, or even the people, love area 52, but I only play random bg, not even raids or dungs..just random bg..so not so skilled in an all game person. Would be nice to win a few, average win is about 2 a day. And do not say..Oh a hunter, not here for that, just something I have noticed , I think I am in a losing battlrgroup.
Edited by Darcnova on 2/12/2013 11:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
alliance dont lose just 90% of horde is dk or mage thats all. dw there nerf is coming lol. pvp takes 0 skill now first to hit cd's wins. go pve its more relaxing than getting 2 shot by blood boil from blood dk's
Reply Quote
61 Undead Death Knight
Why does Alliance always lose?

I've been running the call to arms Alliance Valley since my gf went to work this morning at 7am, on my couple of 90's, to honor cap before the next patch.

I've won one. One.

Maybe switch battlegroups, the one where Alliance always wins is Whirlwind.
Sure a realm transfer costs money, but free full honor set in one day might be worth it.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Battlegroup_US_Whirlwind

PS I'm not too happy about the overwhelming amount of humans on the alliance teams. Fix the racials already.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/13/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Sneax
just 90% of horde is dk or mage thats all

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stats-classesrepartition-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.html

More like 3-4%. Don't post stupidly incorrect info.

02/13/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Sneax
pvp takes 0 skill
Another stupid statement. There is a gap as wide as the grand canyon between a BG hero and a 2200 player. Heck I'm an average to slightly below average arena player and I'm significantly better then a BG hero.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]