Spirits of Harmony

90 Troll Druid
Now that we're knee deep in Pandaria...

What is the community finding the best way to spend Spirits of Harmony is?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I am fairly new to the continetn... Only worthwhile thing I have spent them on is Ironpaw Tokens.
Edited by Lorisha on 2/11/2013 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I collected spirits for my Geosynchronous World Spinner, which I ended up deciding not to make after all. So I turned them all in for scrolls of wisdom. Now I don't farm spirits anymore. There's just nothing I can do with them that's profitable enough to make up for the time spent farming them at Halfhill.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Cashed them all out for Golden Lotus a while ago. The only character still growing them is a blacksmith in preparation for 5.2.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I turn mine into Imperial Silk or sometimes a pile of herbs/leather if I need. Nice to have this option available when you just need one more something something.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Stockpile for 5.2 in the hopes they're useful....
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
02/14/2013 06:41 PMPosted by Mussorsky
Stockpile for 5.2 in the hopes they're useful....

This. No one buys anything I try to make with them right now (or the competition is to fierce).
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
A full set of BoA Inscription Staves for my alts, so I can upgrade them before 5.2 hits.

The luck some of my alts have had in LFR, having a ready-to-use 484 weapon will be quite nice.
Edited by Emerys on 2/15/2013 8:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Golden lotus and/or Jade Owls..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]