Hey there, Venture Co.

90 Gnome Monk
Just wanted to say hi to the forum community, since I don't really know anyone. I had a couple characters here back during Wrath of the Lich King to play with friends, but they're all gone now and I suppose the people I played with as well. Nevertheless, I've decided to transfer over to finish off my new main since resubbing, and have taken a liking to the calm atmosphere.

If there's one thing I remember from way back, it's the distinct lack of ego-clashing. It was always here in small doses, but not nearly as bad as other PvP or even RP-PvP realms. Frankly, I love how friendly and honorable your 'Fite' can become. Hopefully little Crow here can contribute to that in a meaningful way someday, though admittedly she doesn't feel very useful in Contenders at the moment.

As for roleplaying... I don't really know what direction to go in with a gnome monk, but that'll change with practice methinks. With the Venture Co dipping into the low population, I honestly didn't expect to see much RP going on, but I've already ran into a handful of instances just doing everyday things! Can't really remember any names, but it was damn fun. Whoever it was, sorry for being so bland!

So yeah, not sure how I'm going to end this. ...Maybe with a game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViKrfscQy34

*scampers*
Edited by Crow on 2/10/2013 11:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
Good to see you returning. Many of my friends playing dirty alliance have left, but I do know there are still many great people over there, and hopefully some will reply.

Roll a hordie and come say hello in Thunder Bluff sometime. Our Tauren RP is lighter than some, but easy to jump in and have fun.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Welcome to VeCo Crow! Or welcome back rather, not sure.

Regardless, I hope VeCo lives up to everything you hope for and if you're looking for RP (or PvP) come on down to Darkshire and have a visit!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Hey thanks guys. I'll definitely stop by to say hello, Aovi! I don't recall being able to roll the opposite faction (I think?) when I was last here, so I never got to experience the Horde side of things.

Welcome to VeCo Crow! Or welcome back rather, not sure.

Regardless, I hope VeCo lives up to everything you hope for and if you're looking for RP (or PvP) come on down to Darkshire and have a visit!

Funny story, I was over there a couple days ago trying to get one of those nifty little Archeus swords for transmog. Didn't really bother to google anything, so I kinda got lost and ended up wandering around the place checking the quest guys. I guess I must have looked really curious floating around everywhere or something because I ran into your guild shortly after!

So I did what any lost gnome would do and asked for directions. Fun little thing, that was. I'd be all for visiting Duskwood again - if only to find out who this so-called warden is. I think they were watching me. D:
Edited by Crow on 2/10/2013 5:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
A bit of luck running into Knights of Dusk. For being alliance, they are good people.
Reply Quote
Hi Crowe -

Welcome back to VeCo. If you're looking for a guild...we would LOVE to have a gnome monk!

As for rolling Horde on the same server, Blizz changed that rule awhile back. You can now have characters of the same faction on PvP servers.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Hey Braellyn, I'd be honored to join your guild! It might very well squash Crow's aspirations for becoming a hermit, but I think she'll come around. :P

And oh! No no, I knew about the whole two-factions deal, I was just thinking it probably wasn't possible when I was last here, maybe. Not sure when they changed it, haha.
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
Aovi's nose twitches, then he breaks into a smile.

Alliance it is then. The Guardians are an honorable foe. The offer to visit as a tauren remains open. The reception will be better as Shu'Halo than if you visit in your present form.

/wink
Reply Quote
Hey Braellyn, I'd be honored to join your guild! It might very well squash Crow's aspirations for becoming a hermit, but I think she'll come around. :P

And oh! No no, I knew about the whole two-factions deal, I was just thinking it probably wasn't possible when I was last here, maybe. Not sure when they changed it, haha.

Fantastic Crow! Looking forward to having you...and no worries about being "hermit-y". We have a LOT of "do your own thing" guildies...myself included.

When you're here, send a whisp to me (I'm usually on evenings Pacific time and weekends) or any guildie for an invite. Tell them Braellyn sent you...that will count for something. ;-)

And Aovi...thanks for the kind words...in honor of them, I will eat one less hamburger this week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]