First Class Gaming Active lvl 70 Twink Guild

Background Information

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/aggramar/First_Class_Gaming/

- Aggramar/ Alliance.

- We have many players that are 2.2k+ in both 2s and 3s. 5s don't pop sadly. Everyone is friendly and its easy to find a partner.

- There are many gems and mats in the guild bank which you can take if needed. We just ask for a minor donation to the guild bank if your taking a lot.

- Average about Nine to Ten lvl 70's on per night.

- 220 members in our lvl 23 guild. 100+ of the members are lvl 70 twinks, not many other guilds have that many 70s =p.The rest are either lvling to 70 or twinking at 80 or 85 or mains.

- We do daily 2v2 and 3v3 arena wargames against other twinks from different realms and duke it out.

- Sometimes we do wargames against guildies for sometimes even cash prizes or gems/enchants.

- There is NOOO drama in the guild everyone is treated equally from the officers to the recruits.

- Every Class is welcomed. We still have a few spots open for our Rbg teams.
We are currently looking especially for a good Rsham. Would fund you if you are good.
Reply Quote
Scott make another 70 Druid and teach pawz how to play :p
Reply Quote
yeah you need engineering =p. if you make a gnome anything you have a higher chance to get synaps or tazik because gnomes can learn 3 tinkers at 70 and every other race learns one
Reply Quote
47 Blood Elf Warrior
Hello.
I am looking for a level 70 twink guild and i'm willing to faction change/ Realm transfer to get one i am a friendly player who can get on mic once I feel comfortable in the guild i am in. I am active like you wouldn't believe and even though i am a low level this is not my first account my previous account was hacked and so on but i am back for good. I will do my best to learn the ways of the level 70 twink and i hope you would consider having me in your ranks. to contact me please reply to this topic and we will go from there. thank you for your time ^_^
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
hey, add my battletag Squeezey#1816 and i will get you in contact with some of the officers :)
Reply Quote
47 Blood Elf Warrior
added :P names jack
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I think i accidently declined :P add again.. sorry man.
Reply Quote
Background Information

- We have many players that are 2.2k+ in both 2s and 3s. 5s don't pop sadly. Everyone is friendly and its easy to find a partner.

Hmmmm
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Indeed.
Reply Quote
last patch we had a few. havent really been hardcore this patch yet
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
u all suck at 70 lolzzzzzzzz
Reply Quote
86 Troll Rogue
how much dps does a normal 70 twink for raiding do? with full BC gems
Edited by Killtacularz on 7/3/2013 7:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
71 Human Paladin
>=)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd love to get a toon in here! I'm familiar with twinks, but I'm trying to get myself to reroll instead of transferring just so I can get myself used to keybinds and the server. I definitely enjoy the PvE and PvP aspect of 70 twinks and I darnright hope I can do arenas with some folks sometime!

Do you have any specifics you need for both types? I figure the priests are in demand, but I do love druids.
Edited by Wirenth on 7/17/2013 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warrior
u guys still active?
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
hey.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]