<H> Lorfaine Recruiting! Tuesday/Friday 10's

90 Tauren Druid
I am rebooting my old raid team on the Duskwood Server.

My raid is sponsored by the guild Apocalyptic Angels. Guild membership is not required, though has its own benefits and can be accommodated.

We are currently looking for competent raiders who are available initially on Tuesdays from 7pm to 10 pm Est, and eventually Fridays from 7pm to 11 pm Est as well.

I expect all raiders to present with an initial ilvl of 480 or higher, but will make exceptions based on performance.

We are currently looking for a few DPS, 2 Ranged, 2 Melee. As well as a healer.

Please inquire on this thread, or contact Lorfaine or Arystae in game. We will be on evenings starting around 6pm est.

I look forward to meeting some new folks and downing content. I ran a guild back in the argent days that successfully pushed two 10 man teams and a 25 man through the content (regular and heroic) of that time. I am looking to run this raid in similar fashion.

Thanks all and I look forward to meeting some more of you online!

Spots will go quick, so if you're interested, the times meet, and you like no bull!@#$ raiding. Be sure to let me know.
Edited by Lorfaine on 2/11/2013 6:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<Reserved>
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
wow, where are all the raiders at lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]