Helpful Addition for Crafting

90 Tauren Druid
It would be great that if i'm at the bank and my tabs are open, along with my leatherworking window, it would count everything that is in the bank towards my inventory when I use the filter for "has mats available" and be able to craft.

With the amount of recipes and mats I gain from the AH and completely maxed at 600, it would be really beneficial, as I like still crafting mid range stuff for people.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
It is called TradeSkill Master (or TSM for short) and it has a ton of addons to do anything related to trade skills, buying materials and maintaining inventory.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I installed this add-on last night, but I couldn't get it to work. It recognized that I was a leatherworking, but wouldn't pull any of the mats, etc.

Does this work in 5.1 for anybody else?

Does anybody else have any other suggestions?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Not quite sure how the warehousing features work in TradeSkill Master, so I can't help you. It would be nice if Blizzard would let you craft right out of the bank, but I think the best that can happen is that the materials you need are simply moved to your bags by TSM.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)