<Baddies> 11/12 25m TOT [H} now recruiting

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Baddies is a semi-hardcore guild with strong roots in some of the top guilds on this server. Our Guild Master has raid led, been an officer of, or been the GM of guilds that have been top tier on this server since early Wrath, with much more raiding history past that. Most recently, he served as the sole officer for many months in Cue the Credits, the #2 and top 200 US guild behind Out of Line during early Cataclysm progression. Our mission is a simple one, get as high on the progression rankings as possible while still maintaining a fun raiding environment.

Website

baddies.org

Raid Times

Tuesday - 7:00 to 11:00 server (Central Time)
Thursday - 7:00 to 11:00 server
Sunday - 7:00 to 11:00 server
Monday - 7:00 to 11:00 server

Recruitment

We are recruiting all skilled players on a permanent basis. We do not recruit for the bench. All our raid positions are based on your desirability as a raider. This includes your skill, attitude, and how prepared you are.

We're Very Interested In The Following Classes

Fury Warrior
Affliction Lock
Shadow Priest
Windwalker Monk
Balance Druid
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin

Raiding with Baddies

Before joining Baddies Players must have a solid understanding of all boss encounters.This helps to minimize downtime and to make sure we get maximum progression time on the boss. Time is money and our players have to understand that wasting it kills progression and hurts the guild. Consumables are provided by the guild but each raider is responsible for their own consumables in case of emergency. We expect our raiders to maintain 90% raid attendance. Attendance and reliability are the two most important traits we value in our raiders. Because of this we require notice of potential absence 24 hours in advance so we can make the necessary preparations.

Loot with Baddies

Baddies awards all loot via Loot council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including player skill, raid attendance, seniority(how long you've been in the guild), and previous loot received. All players will receive a PRS score based on the above factors.(more info below).

Our goal is to put the loot where it will best serve the guild from a raid progression standpoint, we do not punish members for taking items that are not their best in slot but still a fairly decent upgrade. We place a high value on loyalty and attendance, and tend to award the best items to individuals that have proven themselves to be trustworthy and reliable.

PST Mortalitas#1653
Edited by Mortalityx on 3/20/2013 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
aw yiss
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
アップに行く
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Dawgs let me play fury
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
up
Reply Quote
Throw up an App Hoodstrong

Baddies.org
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
bamp
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
We do infact stream raids over at http://www.twitch.tv/hatduck for those wondering how bad we actually are.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bad? The worst.
Reply Quote
PST Mortalitas#1653
Reply Quote
Need a Holy Pally / Resto Shaman
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
bamp
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Boomp.
Reply Quote
15 Worgen Druid
lol
Edited by Skarsface on 3/7/2013 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
On right now if you want to chat Mortalitas#1653
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
We're still looking for a Holy Pal and perhaps a Resto Druid.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Recruits may make an alternative application of staring me deeply in the eyes and telling me how pretty I look when I master my guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]