[A] WTS Profession Kits! 1-600 guaranteed!

12 Pandaren Priest
What's a "profession kit"?

A profession kit includes all the mats you need to level your profession to the guaranteed level. I guarantee my kits from 1-600, though custom kits can be requested - such as from 525 to 600!

The guides I follow to create kits are located at: http://www.wow-professions.com/
These are the guides I recommend and guarantee. I cannot guarantee 1-600 if you do not follow a guide from the above site, as those material lists are what I provide.

Wow, I could do it myself for less than that!

Can you do it in an hour or two, though? Forget running around and trying to farm the last few bits you need to slip through the bottleneck - I've already done the work for you! I have done your farming, I've done your prospecting, I've done your milling. Sometimes, convenience is worth a little extra.

Okay, but how does this work?

You must have a guildless alt to purchase a kit. I will invite you to my guild and you can view the kit before making your final decision. When you decide to buy, we will complete the gold transaction either face-to-face or by depositing it into the guild bank, and then I will promote you in the guild to the rank at which you can withdraw your kit. You are allowed as much time as you need to withdraw your items.

If you do not have a guildless alt, I am willing to send your kit through in-game mail after payment for a 250g handling fee.

Every transaction is made in-game. Terms will be repeated in party chat for each transaction so that they are on record.

AVAILABLE KITS:

1-600 Alchemy: 9k - SOLD
1-600 Jewelcrafting: 15k
1-600 Inscription: 10k

I currently only have one of each listed above. I have another JC kit in progress, as well as an Inscription kit. I will update when they are available!

Already buy a kit from me? Any new kits you buy are 10% off!
Refer a buying customer to me? Receive a 10% referral bonus!

Feel free to drop me a whisper or in-game mail with any questions or concerns. I am on frequently, but also work full-time, so I am available mostly in the evenings.
Edited by Illumise on 2/13/2013 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Priest
Sold the alchemy kit, but don't worry - I'm almost finished with another, it should be ready in the next day or so!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Purchased a custom 450-600 JC kit! Fast, mailed me everything I need. Thank you! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]