Shockwaved through Disarm lol

90 Tauren Hunter
Hooray!

Edit: I did not want this redirected to the Warrior forum, this is purely an arena issue.
Edited by Khalique on 2/16/2013 8:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/11/2013 03:04 PMPosted by Khalique
Hooray!

Ok?
Reply Quote
You may want to be more specific since you leave out details. I can only think of the following:

"I disarmed a warrior and he shock waved me. Why can he do that when he has no weapon?" Shock wave does not require a weapon equipped to be able to use, so we can use it even while disarmed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I can even disarm you while disarmed!
Reply Quote
Don't need a weapon to slam the ground. Same with Thunderclap. Warriors just have thunder thighs.
Reply Quote
63 Night Elf Druid
A warrior stomps the ground to Shockwave and Thunderclap.

Unless you removed their boots, then keep cryin'.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
A warrior stomps the ground to Shockwave and Thunderclap.

Unless you removed their boots, then keep cryin'.

Don't know about the boots. But there is a certain group of monkeys that always try to take my pants. It's humiliating.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/11/2013 03:04 PMPosted by Khalique
Hooray!

Oh no, clearly this is too powerful and needs to be nerf.. warriors aren't allowed to do anything if there disarmed.. XD

Unlike every other class where they are allowed to still cast >.> or have a pet MAWING MY FACE!!!

Why does every other class, have complain to blizzard so much to the point we are worthless.. how about you L2play FFS

Sad thing is... I play a hunter Garikk@Staghelm... and you good sir, need a pet that actually immobilizes its target, Via a stun/sleep/ or a talent, or blind shot more.

DID I MENTION YOUR BLIND SHOT IS FREE NEXT PATCH!!!

You will also notice, my hunter is marks.. and my gear being refored to Haste and not mastery is a clear indication that yes i do use marks in PVP >.> and with that PVE set up. I actually do 2's and win.. you know who I crush, 90% of the time...Warriors.. even if they have a healer.. CC\Dot up the healer\Stamped.. and kite the warrior...

Use all of your utility, before you complain in this section again...

You sound like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhvvNGeHHME asking\wanting a win button...
Edited by Lexer on 2/11/2013 11:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
02/11/2013 11:17 PMPosted by Lexer
Hooray!

Oh no, clearly this is too powerful and needs to be nerf.. warriors aren't allowed to do anything if there disarmed.. XD

Unlike every other class where they are allowed to still cast >.> or have a pet MAWING MY FACE!!!

Why does every other class, have complain to blizzard so much to the point we are worthless.. how about you L2play FFS

Sad thing is... I play a hunter Garikk@Staghelm... and you good sir, need a pet that actually immobilizes its target, Via a stun/sleep/ or a talent, or blind shot more.

DID I MENTION YOUR BLIND SHOT IS FREE NEXT PATCH!!!

You will also notice, my hunter is marks.. and my gear being refored to Haste and not mastery is a clear indication that yes i do use marks in PVP >.> and with that PVE set up. I actually do 2's and win.. you know who I crush, 90% of the time...Warriors.. even if they have a healer.. CC\Dot up the healer\Stamped.. and kite the warrior...

Use all of your utility, before you complain in this section again...

You sound like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhvvNGeHHME asking\wanting a win button...

So has your hunter been above 1500 rating ever???? From what I see from the armory link you gave me it doesn't look like it... I'm not sure what kind of teams you are facing cause #1 the only stun we have that is not dispellable is Intimidation, a 1 minute cooldown for a 3 second stun #2 sleeps are on a minimum of 42 sec CD and can be negated with tremor if running with a shaman and #3 the warrior must be doing nothing to stop you if you can kite him endlessly.

Yes this is a QQ post just because warriors get a disarm reduction set bonus and they can cast a CC through disarms? I wish I didn't have to enchant my weapon for disarm reductions. Isn't shockwave strong enough that it is a 4 sec stun on a 20 sec CD? Yes I know it is being increased to 40 sec next patch, but most likely everyone will take it cause it can stun multiple targets still.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/11/2013 09:53 PMPosted by Mikeey
I can even disarm you while disarmed!

yo dawg, I heard you like disarm...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

So has your hunter been above 1500 rating ever???? From what I see from the armory link you gave me it doesn't look like it... I'm not sure what kind of teams you are facing cause #1 the only stun we have that is not dispellable is Intimidation, a 1 minute cooldown for a 3 second stun #2 sleeps are on a minimum of 42 sec CD and can be negated with tremor if running with a shaman and #3 the warrior must be doing nothing to stop you if you can kite him endlessly.

Yes this is a QQ post just because warriors get a disarm reduction set bonus and they can cast a CC through disarms? I wish I didn't have to enchant my weapon for disarm reductions. Isn't shockwave strong enough that it is a 4 sec stun on a 20 sec CD? Yes I know it is being increased to 40 sec next patch, but most likely everyone will take it cause it can stun multiple targets still.

Dude, it's a disarm not a stun. If you are disarmed, it doesn't mean that you can't do anything. You take a weapon away, that's it. If you don't want a warrior to use shockwave or anything else, stun him.

Next time I disarm a hunter, I better not get rooted by one of their pets or I'll be furious!! Difference is, I'm smart enough not to cry about it on the Hunter forums.
Edited by Mspsychokill on 2/16/2013 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 10:19 PMPosted by Asmodejj
Don't need a weapon to slam the ground. Same with Thunderclap. Warriors just have thunder thighs.

Yes I do
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Look, we get it, warriors are way overpowered for pvp. Nothing new there, we've known that for quite a while now. Shockwave through disarm, however, is not even close to being an issue. Plus it's pretty darn par for the course compared to other melee.
Edited by Bravestrike on 2/16/2013 11:20 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]