5.2 warrior pvp arms or fury??

90 Tauren Druid
I get that warriors are getting a nerf but its not really a big deal to me, shockwave not a big deal use dragon roar and crit 200k- get over it people. But wondering what will be better for arenas come 5.2? arms or fury? arms for the big dragon roars or fury for the big bladestorms?

(>*.*)> alsooooooooooooo when is 5.2 even coming out..? <(*.*<)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
and you wont be able to be disarmed in bladestorms anymore ^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Shockwave > Dragon Sho-- Roar.

Would rather have a stun than a knockback. Hard enough to keep in melee range of some classes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
shockwave gonna have longer CD tho...so:/
and you dont really need the stun if you can have amazing burst with dragon roar/bladestorm

and should i use double charge or stun charge? in 5.2
Edited by Jurani on 2/11/2013 3:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Get used to it. It's like Throwdown except it stuns multiple opponents with a bigger range and if you hit more than 3 it goes to 20 seconds. I don't see why you're complaining.

Bladestorm has terrible damage initially. Take Juggernaut.
Edited by Adios on 2/11/2013 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
What's dragon roars CD? 1 minute?

Yeah, that's 20 seconds less I have to wait, 40 less if I use a few more brain cells pop and have me spin to nail the cluster that people tend to form up in.

Stun > Knockback.

Except in the case of--- Err--- Lumber Mill?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
odds of hitting 3 or more targets is very slim in arenas... getting 3 people all stacked probably not gonna happen very often
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
& why juggernaut im new to warriors guys leave me alone...:(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I don't do arenas but for points cap (SOONER OR LATER).

And if you're new to warriors, how are you judging what's objectively better?

Also, as for the ORIGINAL TOPIC AT HAND.

As soon as I get those STR fist weapons, I'm going back to fury.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
im new to warriors but i have a clue on how to play..so can i have my opinion plox?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
You know what they say..

Opinions are like doughnuts... Everyone wants one.. But no one wants to share...

That came out wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i actually never heard anyone say that

sowwy
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/11/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Adios
Get used to it. It's like Throwdown except it stuns multiple opponents with a bigger range and if you hit more than 3 it goes to 20 seconds. I don't see why you're complaining.

I wish they would bring back throwdown baseline, then they could make shockwave replace it if you spec into it. it would give us some extra control and would open up the options for Bs and DR
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Glyph of Throwdown.

You slam your opponent so hard into the dirt it creates a shockwave that really hurts.

Also, it stuns.

It also roots the entire enemy team.

And deletes their gems and enchants.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
BUT WHO CARES IF U STUN SOME1 FOR 4 SEC WHEN U CAN POP ALL YER CDS AND KILL THEM IN LIKE 3 SECONDZ?!!?!?!?!?

and whens 5.2 coming out
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
CHANGE OF TOPIC---idgaf im staying arms NOW-

1st tier of talents...the charges..what one..?
and Dragon Roar VS shockwave
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Because in that 4 second stun, you popped your cooldowns and blew them up in the remaining three. Logic.

I like to charge often.
And shockwave. We've been over this before..
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
5.1: Warbringer // 5.2: Juggernaut

Warbringer doesn't DR with Shockwave so it's a 7 second stun so you can apply a ton of pressure, force cooldowns, deal a lot of damage in a 7 second window. It's more lethal when the enemy doesn't have a trinket.

Juggernaut is better for 5.2 because you'll need the rage as much as you can since we're going to be rage starved with the Overpower costing 10 rage change. Plus, if you get gylph of Blitz (different in 5.2), it also snares opponents in place so you can combo in with Staggering Shout to keep them snared for a full 5 seconds. So there is no need for Wabringer charge.

Second Wind for second tier and it's a no brainer. The other talents in that tier suck badly.

Third tier is all preference. I'll be running Staggering Shout with the blitz glyph change. Some people like the classic piercing howl. Disrupting Shout is good if you're facing a lot of caster teams in rbg/arena.

Fourth tier is going to be Shockwave because it's a stun, a good peel, does damage. Even nerfed it's going to be the way to go. Dragon's Roar is a PVE talent since a knock back on a 1 min cd is too long. Bladestorm might be viable but won't be as good since it will be easy to kite, unless you're using Piercing Howl. It also hits like a wet noodle.

Fifth tier is a no brainer if you're PVPing: Safeguard. Removes you from snares when comboing it with a banner or a teammate. And it applies a damage reduction to your teammate if they're getting trained.

Last tier will be between Avatar & Bloodbath. Avatar increases your damage, frees snares, and it becomes core with your other cooldowns like Recklessness, Skull Banner, PVP DPS trinkets. Bloodbath will be seeing a lot more play in 5.2 because of deep wounds getting a huge buff in damage. So damage will be consistent and for 12 seconds at least, we won't have to worry about applying hamstring on our opponents.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I was thinking of going Avatar. But I've found that using Stormbolt is direly useful when a somethings roots me, walks five feet away, and begins to cast a big heal.

Nothing like a good ol "STOP THAT *POW*" to buy me more time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I am all up ons Stormbolt. With hunters and their 433920 roots and now that everybody's a rogue (spriests and mages can now vanish apparently) I like to have the gap closer because I will have blown doubletime AND my leap just to stay on a caster.

They'll lock you down for the duration of your cooldowns, and yes Avatar is lengthy but that cooldown is too unforgiving, and you'll just be locked down for the duration of Bloodbath anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]