Furry or Arms? - Warrior Leveling + BoA Gear

39 Pandaren Warrior
Hello I just recently starter playing wow about a week ago maybe two weeks not sure lol. I just started playing my level 15 warrior again since I now have boa gear from my old account.

I'm wondering what is the best spec to level as, arms or furry? I'm currently running arms ATM mainly because I like two-handed weapons and also because I only have the boa axe and don't have any 2x one-handed boa weapons.

I have looked around the forums,goggle and came across a posts here and there. From what I read Furry is the best spec for end-game and is good if you have decent gear, arms is better for leveling if you don't have decent gear ETC or something like that.

So my main question is is arms still the best even if I'm using boa gear which makes it better or should I roll furry since I have boa gear and if so I can easily get boa one-handed weapons.

P.S I probably already answered my question, but I would like to hear your thoughts and your opinions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It's Fury, not furry, and you should stick with Arms.
Reply Quote
72 Draenei Warrior
Arms is pretty good.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
If you play a Worgen, Panda or Tauren you can have both.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I wouldn't recommend leveling as fury, or furry.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Fury is not a particularly good leveling spec. Your hardest hitting pre-execute ability (Raging Blow) will not be available to you much of the time because your crit won't be very high.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Arms is better unless you have superior weapons for Fury. I got a couple of those BoA 450 blues, so I switched to Fury when I could use them and haven't regretted it. I don't think it would have been a good idea if I had similar weapons between the two specs though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Seeing as how you only have the one 2h, I'd say arms. If you had a set of DW weapons, though, it likely wouldn't make a huge difference. I've been leveling a warrior (84 now) and mobs die in a few GCDs as fury anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/11/2013 09:17 AMPosted by Bladeletters
Fury is not a particularly good leveling spec. Your hardest hitting pre-execute ability (Raging Blow) will not be available to you much of the time because your crit won't be very high.

If he is in all-BoA gear, it will be really high.
Reply Quote
39 Pandaren Warrior
Thanks all for the replies.

I am almost level 30 and yes I have full BoA gear expect for one-handed sword which i be farming tonight for them. What level does furry learn to dw one-hands swords not two-hands which is not till 84 if I'm correct.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
You'll have good Crit for a little while, but it varies. I know early on you have a ton, but then you'll level up five times and your crit will cut in half. Nevertheless, Arms will be much more dependable for you leveling 1-90.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Druid
As someone who recently leveled a warrior from 1 to 90, go Arms. Fury feels very slow and clunky until you get a lot of crit.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Oz
You have duel spec, honestly, go arms and prot. Grab a shield and use your instaqueue. Fastest leveling there is.
Reply Quote
39 Pandaren Warrior
Thanks everyone for you replies and info,opinions.

I'm still rolling arms, haven't got my seconded spec yet but I will when I hit 40 soon, yes i know duel spec is at 30.

But I may not even queue as a tank seeing as how I get into dungeons as a dps pretty quickly alot of times I start a new quest and bam dungeon pops up.

I'm level 37 now, even now display says I'm 23.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]