Raid Dungeon Help!

90 Human Paladin
Ok, Well I hit level 60 and It said I unlocked some stuff and also and Raid dungeon called Molten Core, Now Im wondering how do I que up for Molten Core? I had only bought WOTLK, then I just got Cata right now and before I couldnt fly with Lich King but since I bought Cata I can. So where do I go to Que up for the raid?

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Please don't make duplicate threads. One is enough.

You don't queue for level 60, 70, or 80 raids. You have to actually form a group, summon everyone, and walk into the portal. However, odds are you won't be able to find enough at-level players who are willing/geared to go so you're better off ignoring raids until you hit the level cap.

02/11/2013 12:01 AMPosted by Drezzy
I just got Cata right now and before I couldnt fly with Lich King but since I bought Cata I can

Maybe it's because it's late, but I have absolutely no idea what the hell you were trying to say here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ok thanks!

I accidentally made duplicate threads
Reply Quote
20 Undead Monk
Cata gave us the ability you to fly in the original zones so that's why you can now ( for a price of course).

Before Cata you only could in Outlands and Northrend.

People may still form pick up groups for Molten Core so good luck with that.

One of my alts is in a guild the does weekly runs through old raids for lower levels.
Edited by Bareknuckles on 2/11/2013 12:44 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]