Your XMOG here!

90 Draenei Priest
I love my xmorg on this girl - I just wish you could see the staff as well, as it really completes the picture. I mixed the purple in with the blue because of her headband (I don't have a cowl showing, although I guess I could always go with the Transcendence recolor if I wanted too, but I like the simplistic of her headband) - so mixing the purple in with the belt, wrist, gloves & staff really made a nice look I think.

Something a little different from everyone else with this dress :)
Reply Quote
Mine is very cheap and thrown together last minute. But it's q
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I got the heroic shoulders and knew what I wanted for the rest of my set. Except for the weapons, this is what I wanted.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I love xmoging, been doing it since the start, and all I have to say is please when u xmog make sure the belt, gloves, and boots match. And please go to the barber shop and get the the right hair color and syle for your xmog..if you going to do it please do it right :)

oh and the weapon, that has to as well match.
Edited by Sayit on 2/14/2013 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Kinda boring and current-tier, I really just wanted to put something together for the Sunwell shoulders I've had lying around since BC.
Edited by Aliendra on 2/14/2013 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Yeah, I'm not liking the color meshing Aliendra :(.

That yellow looks awful with anything though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
It looks pretty decent in game, but I agree terrible on armory. I'm actually farming up a set, so once I get the last two pieces I'll have something nicer. :)
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Priest
here's mine i was aiming for Argent Confessor Paletress minus the hat
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Very nice @ Sinedea, goes well with the hair and looks pretty respectable as well as admirable overall :)
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Priest
@ synaroux you're sweet thank you and i like yours aswell it's simple which can be misleading to gankers and it matches very well
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Think mines the best here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I don't see the point of forum posts on this when I change mine every few weeks. Need a static repository of images. Like imgur links or something.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
I had a black pants outfit for a long time and needed a change... Venom and I have the same robe, but I like these sholders/belt/hat with it :).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I still need to find a new staff, but I went old skool with the Primal Mooncloth/Whitemend set.

I wish I did the quests back in the day for Benediction :(

On a side note, I'm really not big on the female UD voice... was temped to change over to BE female or UD male.. any comments on that?

-s
Edited by Scrubs on 2/15/2013 9:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
10/10
@ scrubs it looks good on you...and i love your name
Edited by Amidone on 2/15/2013 9:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Mines Pretty cool :o
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
/wave
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks Ami!

also, like it Luna... matches your hair and markings!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I bring sexy back. (Bear in mind that I'm a Spriest).
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
http://i.imgur.com/7B6RxfE.jpg?2

because armory cast stance sucks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]