Ignore Post

90 Night Elf Druid
I was wrong ignore Post, I also apologize to the guild Guardians of Innocence.
Edited by Darktides on 2/11/2013 10:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
GoI has been around on BWR for a long time. Though some of their members may have come from a different server, not all of them have (and people transfer servers all the time). I believe Zisa is the current GM, and I can assure you she's been on BWR for years (not to mention she's pretty damn cool). They didn't come to an RP realm to steal anyone's thunder, they have been active and participatory for a long time.

That being said, the closest thing they had to competition during Cata was us, and they always stayed a step a head. Venefica, which I did have friends in, was not even close to competition. I'm not trashing Venefica or any other guild, simply stating a fact.

Now. It's an entire expac later. I get that BWR is a much more laid back environment than other servers, but in all honesty get over it. Grats to GoI, sorry you guys didn't get it, but start focusing on current content and having fun with your friends and guildies, and don't sweat what the Jones' are doing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
So i'm doing Heroic Dragon Soul Last night for my title, while my guild just wanted achievements, My Guild, me, and probably the entire realm gets spammed by realm first achievement... I hate spam so much... but thats not what ticked me off. It was achieved by the guild Guardian of Innocence. I have nothing against them except the fact they came from a entire different realm because of the sole purpose that they could not compete against the raiding guilds of their home realm.

So they chose to come to a RP realm where there is barely any competition to them. In my mind its a cheap dirty trick to do something like that. Though i could give a care less for raiding i have tons of pride in my realm and having a guild like that coming from a different realm to steal other guilds "thunder" pisses me off. I was in a raiding guild that came close to matching Guardians of Innocence which was Venefica.

Though they realmed change to a normal realm because the lack of people who want to raid on this realm. Though the guild leader died shortly after RIP... I still think its unfair. If you feel the same way please comment.

Ur an idiot.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue

Ur an idiot.

Sup qt
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I hate spam so much... but thats not what ticked me off. It was achieved by the guild Guardian of Innocence. I have nothing against them except the fact they came from a entire different realm because of the sole purpose that they could not compete against the raiding guilds of their home realm.

So they chose to come to a RP realm where there is barely any competition to them. In my mind its a cheap dirty trick to do something like that.

Wow, where are you getting your info? GoI is homegrown. They started from scratch here and FYI, it was founded by some people who were actually RPers. There is no dirty trick. There is no plot to take the precious achievements away from BWR. You are absolutely ridiculous to make such an accusation. Not to mention, GoI has been keeping BWR progression alive for years.

02/11/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Darktides
I hate spam so much..

Yeah me too so get out of here with this garbage

p.s. ironic, considering how much spam you just dumped on these forums as well
Edited by Thel on 2/11/2013 10:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
How do i know that you are the ones who are giving false info and not the ones who i have heard it from?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
02/11/2013 10:24 AMPosted by Darktides
How do i know that you are the ones who are giving false info and not the ones who i have heard it from?

Seriously? Hawtz nailed it.

Anyone from GoI care to /guildinfo their guild and give a date?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sure give me a date do that and if i'm proven wrong i will edit my orginal post and said i was wrong and if i can i would delete it to :|
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/11/2013 10:33 AMPosted by Darktides
Sure give me a date do that and if i'm proven wrong i will edit my orginal post and said i was wrong and if i can i would delete it to :|

I don't understand why you think anyone has to answer to you at all, honestly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
But anyways, here you go. Hope you feel foolish

http://i.imgur.com/R5Mx9x7.png

http://imgur.com/iP3uJpT
Edited by Thel on 2/11/2013 10:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Created can be any time, Guild Realm Change was made available is from somewhere near middle cata i think and i have seen them near the end of wotlk :| ... so you are right and i was wrong ...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
02/11/2013 10:43 AMPosted by Darktides
Created can be any time, Guild Realm Change was made available is from somewhere near middle cata i think and i have seen them near the end of wotlk :| ... so you are right and i was wrong ...

/handshake
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
General Rule, We Forum Trolls on BWR may be Rude, Condescending and B**chy, one thing we rarely are is Liars.

Where I will agree with you in the concept you presented of out of realmers xfering onto a server just to get the Realm firsts, cuz it is a really annoying behavior for people to have. I will tell you, a Guild who comes here has to be very much bottom of the barrel to come here and get achieves, especially so since several guilds who HAVE tried so Failed in their attempts.

I would suggest you research your topics of grief a bit more before airing them, because the vets of the forums here are insane with their researching skills.
Reply Quote
I apparently missed the closest thing to drama these forums have seen in like two years. Curses! But yes, GoI has been around on this server for longer than I have, and that's saying a lot since I've been on BWR since TBC. Good times for anyone that actually remembers my sexy little boomkin Corziana.
Edited by Zisa on 2/11/2013 11:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/11/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Zisa
Good times for anyone that actually remembers my sexy little boomkin Corziana.

*Ponders saying she remembers said boomkin, Just for promised good times*
Reply Quote
i want to comment on this post...are you all rdy to hear what i have to say????

i lLIKE this post because

HEY look at all the cuties it bring back to BWR forums

PS:I am from another country,but native from BWR
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
When in doubt, go to the source. A lot of people spread vicious rumors just for the sake of stirring crap up. Or you could have just whispered me "hey, is it true GoI just transferred here" and I would have set the record straight.

I've pugged with GoI on occasion going all the way back to ICC, and those groups included some of the same players who got realm first last night. The guild is BWR through-and-through, and I'm happy that they've continued to call this home.

And no, Venefica was never close to the same level as GoI while they were here. Sorry to burst your bubble. Venefica was a good guild but they were never close to GoI in progression.

In the meantime, I'd love to know who told you GOI transferred here from another server. I have a little business to discuss with them. I might even drag a certain Brawler along for backup.
*rolls up tiny pirate blouse sleeves*
Edited by Joynal on 2/11/2013 2:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
GOI transferred from a little place i like to call heaven.

or at least Huppi did

It got weird didn't it?

Congrats to all the new Delvers!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It was a friend on Horde that realm changed around Decemberish maybe Novermber? anyways i got it from him and his friends though i have not been in contact with them. Though next time I do i'm gonna have a severe talk with them for giving me false information like that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/11/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Darktides
It was a friend on Horde that realm changed around Decemberish maybe Novermber? anyways i got it from him and his friends though i have not been in contact with them. Though next time I do i'm gonna have a severe talk with them for giving me false information like that.

Methinks not posting at all would serve you better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]