02/12/2013 08:39 AMPosted by Vexie
If he's bugged now, wait till he finds out they don't use Vent

Shhhh, don't overwhelm him.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/12/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Joynal
If he's bugged now, wait till he finds out they don't use Vent

Shhhh, don't overwhelm him.

There Secret is Revealed! And here I was complying to Going into ventrilo all the time!

Now I say NAY! NO MORE VOIP!

*Nudges Luna* Cover the rallying song, will ya?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
There Secret is Revealed! And here I was complying to Going into ventrilo all the time!

Now I say NAY! NO MORE VOIP!

Vent IS dumb.

Mumble is where it's at.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/12/2013 06:23 PMPosted by Lèah
Mumble is where it's at.

Yeah for all 5 guilds using it in the world
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/12/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Thel

the 5 best guilds.
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Thel
Mumble is where it's at.

my guild uses it too. It's honestly better then vent in my opinion, I can see who the heck is talking instead of trying to guess.

And Kudos to GoL for not using it, I actually didn't know that!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/12/2013 07:53 PMPosted by Niabella

my guild uses it too. It's honestly better then vent in my opinion, I can see who the heck is talking instead of trying to guess.

And Kudos to GoL for not using it, I actually didn't know that!

I have a spanky lil Logitech G15 keyboard that has a little LCD screen that shows me whose talking in vent and when. but yes, I have heard great things about Mumbles latency and such....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
02/12/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Rantipole

Hmm... not familiar with that one!

02/12/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Lèah
the 5 best guilds.

I weep for the world... we use mumble, and wiped... 8? 9? times to Stone Guard 10 normal last night! BUT SERIOUSLY... not sure how the codecs and all that work out but I prefer the sound quality of mumble. The overlay is pretty neat too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Mumbles fine it's just that noone uses it so everytime you join a group that uses mumble, you wait 20 minutes for someone to figure how to get on it then another 10 for them to figure out how to bind a PTT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/13/2013 06:57 AMPosted by Subpoena
Mumbles fine it's just that noone uses it so everytime you join a group that uses mumble, you wait 20 minutes for someone to figure how to get on it then another 10 for them to figure out how to bind a PTT

Used to be the same thing with vent when groups were moving to it from Teamspeak.

Mumble is much better quality-wise. It's no harder to download than vent. The initial speech set-up dialog is just awkward but once done, you're good. I never have a problem hearing people in mumble as long as they've done the set-up, unlike vent where some people I still can't hear even if I push their volume to 800%. I keep thinking I should switch my personal vent to mumble since it just gets used by family, and occasionally guild if our normal vent goes down, but I never get around to checking into service plans.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/13/2013 01:19 PMPosted by Joynal
unlike vent where some people I still can't hear even if I push their volume to 800%.

Ooooo, That is good to know. I have issues sometimes with folks in our Guild Raid being inaudible. might have to suggest it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/13/2013 01:19 PMPosted by Joynal
Teamspeak.

the horror!
Reply Quote
I like that on BwR the amicable discussion of the game threads get derailed into nonsense, meanwhile the drama threads get derailed into an amicable discussion of the game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
02/14/2013 10:06 AMPosted by Stoni
I like that on BwR the amicable discussion of the game threads get derailed into nonsense, meanwhile the drama threads get derailed into an amicable discussion of the game.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
BWR suffers from ADD - Automatic Derailment Disorder.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It's one of my favorite things about us.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
*glances at Joy's helm*

GYAAACK!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I do what i want
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 11:23 PMPosted by Thel
I do what i want

*snap*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]